Motherboard packing

I have a Maximus VII hero motherboard. I have a flight and I am taking the motherboard with me. Problem is I lost the clear plastic cover top inside the motherboard's box, but I still have the motherboard box. I am unsure whether I should take it without the cover that I lost. I was wondering if there are other alternatives to anti-static bags that I could use to cover the motherboard in before closing the motherboard box. From where I live I cannot find antistatic bags. Please help.

I have a Maximus VII hero motherboard. I have a flight and I am taking the motherboard with me. Problem is I lost the clear plastic cover top inside the motherboard's box, but I still have the motherboard box. I am unsure whether I should take it without the cover that I lost. I was wondering if there are other alternatives to anti-static bags that I could use to cover the motherboard in before closing the motherboard box. From where I live I cannot find antistatic bags. Please help.

Brown paper bag should work fine.

If you have any available, a brown paper bag or something along those lines should suffice. Obviously it is not going to be as safe as an anti-static bag, but I presume it would be better than leaving it unprotected.

I would not use a plastic bag, as plastic has a higher chance of conducting static electricity.

Some have also suggested wrapping the paper bag in aluminum foil, but since you will still be using the motherboard box, I'm not sure how necessary this will be.

Be awesome to each other.

Twitch: Necrophobias

Some have also suggested wrapping the paper bag in aluminum foil

I'd recommend against aluminum foil, as it is conductive. There are capacitors on a motherboard that can store energy, and can be shorted out by the foil.