What's the best GPU I could buy for my system?

CulDoes

This is my pc: http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c03897545 . All I've done is add 8gb of RAM as it was just lying around, I don't really have a budget yet but I'm not buying a new MoBo and CPU just for a new card so that's why I was asking What's the best GPU i could buy for my system? I'm aware I'd have to buy a new PSU but that's fine I'm just looking for a graphics card that can make a real difference compared to a Radeon HD 8470.

An r7 360 would be fine with that processor. The cpu isn't very powerful, but it should be able to get this gpu to run well.

You may be able to get away with using something like a 750ti for about 120$ or a much more powerful 950 for about 160$. However you may want to consider upgrading your power supply if you go with the 950. Even a cheap quality EVGA one is only about 40$.

Sergeant, United States Marine Corps

Network Administrator, Comptia A+, Security+, Cisco Certified Networking Associate

From a G3258 to dual Xeon E5-2670's

This is my pc: http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c03897545 . All I've done is add 8gb of RAM as it was just lying around, I don't really have a budget yet but I'm not buying a new MoBo and CPU just for a new card so that's why I was asking What's the best GPU i could buy for my system? I'm aware I'd have to buy a new PSU but that's fine I'm just looking for a graphics card that can make a real difference compared to a Radeon HD 8470.

Also as that CPU is old it's definitely not crap, it's got four cores at 3.2Ghz-3.7Ghz and should be fine for most lower / mid end GPU's :)

Network Administrator, Comptia A+, Security+, Cisco Certified Networking Associate

my 6600k will bottleneck a highly overclocked 750Ti and it wouldn't be able to take a GTX 950 without overclocking. That 5500 would definitely pose a problem to a 950

That doesn't sound right, the 750Ti isn't that powerful and that CPU is decently spec'ed. I mean I was using the G3258 when I had my 750Ti and comparing to online benchmarks of the 750Ti with a different CPU I didn't see much difference.