Locked Voltage On My GPU (R9 series) Have tried everything!

Hello everyone, i have been trying to overclock my graphics card but can only get a tiny over clock because my voltage slider is locked. Ive edited the .cfg file in MSI afterburner-didnt work. I tried using trixx-didnt work. I switched bios-didnt work. I dont know what flashing a bios would do but if it unlocks the core voltage just tell me how to do it or send me a link on how to .

PC Specs-

GPU- Sapphire Radeon R9 280 Dual OC Edition

CPU- Intel I5 4590

Motherboard- Gigabyte GA-B85-HD3

PSU- FSP Aurom S 600w- 80+Gold certified

ETC...If you need to know anything else just let me know                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             

In the MSI Afterburner settings under the General tab you should have "Unlock voltage control" ticked. That way you should be able to do it in MSI Afterburner.

I have already done that, forgot to mention that in the first post. :(