windows unable to install mouse drivers

AyoItzYu

So yesterday I got a new Deathadder 2013, and when I plugged it in, windows tried to find the drivers, blah blah blah, and then it said that it was unable to find the drivers. So, being as it is the solution to everything, I just restart my computer and boom; the mouse worked after. 

But today, when I start my computer, the mouse was once again, not working. After checking device manager, it told me that the drivers were missing. I've tried uninstalling the mouse via the device manager and plugging it back in, and restarting my computer to no avail.

I have however, tried to use the mouse on my other computers and that has proved successful. So, I was wondering if anyone knew where the mouse drivers are stored, if it works that way. 

| MOBO: Asus Z97-PRO | CPU: Intel i5 4690k @ 4.5GHz | GPU: Asus R9 280 | Ram: 8gb Kingston Ram| PSU: Be Quiet! Pure Power L8 600W | CPU Cooler: Corsair H75 | 

So yesterday I got a new Deathadder 2013, and when I plugged it in, windows tried to find the drivers, blah blah blah, and then it said that it was unable to find the drivers. So, being as it is the solution to everything, I just restart my computer and boom; the mouse worked after. 

But today, when I start my computer, the mouse was once again, not working. After checking device manager, it told me that the drivers were missing. I've tried uninstalling the mouse via the device manager and plugging it back in, and restarting my computer to no avail.

I have however, tried to use the mouse on my other computers and that has proved successful. So, I was wondering if anyone knew where the mouse drivers are stored, if it works that way. 

You can give this a go, It is the drivers on the website, 

http://drivers.razersupport.com/index.php?_m=downloads&_a=viewdownload&downloaditemid=861&_m=downloads&_a=viewdownload&downloaditemid=861

There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Just some helpful stuff: You're - You are, Your - Your car, They're - They are, Their - Their car, There - Over there.

Folding @ Home Install Guide and Links | My Build

Did you download the drivers from Razers website?

yes, but on my other computers, I didn't need them.

| MOBO: Asus Z97-PRO | CPU: Intel i5 4690k @ 4.5GHz | GPU: Asus R9 280 | Ram: 8gb Kingston Ram| PSU: Be Quiet! Pure Power L8 600W | CPU Cooler: Corsair H75 | 

i5 4670k | Sapphire 7950 | Kingston 120GB SSD | Seagate 1TB | G.Skill Ripjaw X Series 8GB

PB238Q | Steelseries Sensei | Ducky DK9087 | Qck Heavy

Build Log: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/44902-from-imac-to-my-own-creation/

I noticed that i had posted it in the hardware section, and I now know that it is a software problem. so, I am posting in the software section

True, 

( In your future build you don't have a case :P )

There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Just some helpful stuff: You're - You are, Your - Your car, They're - They are, Their - Their car, There - Over there.

True, 

( In your future build you don't have a case :P )

I can't just throw it together on my desk??

(jk it's a CM Storm Scout 2 that I already purchased :P)

i5 4670k | Sapphire 7950 | Kingston 120GB SSD | Seagate 1TB | G.Skill Ripjaw X Series 8GB

PB238Q | Steelseries Sensei | Ducky DK9087 | Qck Heavy

Build Log: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/44902-from-imac-to-my-own-creation/

I can't just throw it together on my desk??

(jk it's a CM Storm Scout 2 that I already purchased :P)

I figured you already had it, Throwing it on to my desk is something I would do definitely lol