Looking for advice on Office/Gaming Chair

Lotus

I am 6' 2" (188cm), and am looking for a good office/gaming chair in the sub $100 price bracket. I am not heavy (180 lbs, so for my height I'm actually skinny/lean), but due to my frame I absolutely do NOT want a chair with the gaming style rounded-ness near the top that forces your shoulders forwards and inwards. This isn't a chair for a car where I have to worry about lateral G forces. I already have a "chair" with lateral support, but it's in my car. honestly, if I could find a way to get a NA Miata seat into my house and on rollers, I'd do it in a heartbeat since while having great lateral support, it doesn't succumb to that stupid rounded top.

See this chair? the bottom lateral supports I'm okay with since I'm skinny. The top wings? I will not stand for. I won't get a chair with those.

GT_Omega_Pro_Office_Red_Fabric_Front_Sid

This makes me lean towards a regular office chair which I'm okay with, but I figured I should get suggestions first because I don't want to buy a chair and then two months later regret it.

I would just avoid all those "gaming chairs" with fancy colors and racing car look. You can get better quality office chairs for the same price range that are far more comfortable. 

| CPU: i5-4460 | GPU: GTX 750Ti Twin Frozr | Motherboard: Asus H97M-Plus | Ram: 2x4gb Kinkston ValueRam | CPU Cooler: Rajintek Aidos | PSU: Corsair VS550 | Storage: Kingston SSDNOW V300 120gb & 1TB WD Blue | Case: Sharkoon T28 Red | Case coolers: 3 Cooler Master SickleFlow Red Led | 

| HP ProBook 650 G1 | i5-4200M | Ram: 4gb | 500gb HDD |

I would just avoid all those "gaming chairs" with fancy colors and racing car look. You can get better quality office chairs for the same price range that are far more comfortable. 

u can even make a wooden chair thats square shaped more comfortable then a *gaming chair*... pillows work for any kind of shitty chair(and good ones) xD hahahaha

(◑‿◐)

As I said, I am looking at office chairs right now but am open to suggestions. That's also why I put Office first in the title.

As I said, I am looking at office chairs right now but am open to suggestions. That's also why I put Office first in the title.

buy cheap standard designed office chair, buy expensive pillows... enjoy xD

(◑‿◐)

I bought an office chair from staples, and it gets the job done.
You can get a really good office chair for a quarter of the price of a "gaming" chair.
I'm 6'2" 160lb, and mine works awesome for my height, I can't stand those wrap around style chairs.
Just go to your local office supply store when they're having a sale, and look like a nut testing the display chairs lol

Higher frame rate over higher resolution.

CPU-i5 4690k -GPU-MSI 970 sli -Mobo-MSI g45 gaming -Memory-16gb crucial ballistix -PSU- EVGA 80+ gold g2 850w -Case- corsair 200r

Monitors- Acer XB240H, Asus ROG Swift, Dell P2815Q 2160p  -Keyboard- Corsair k70 RGB -Mouse- Corsair M65 -Mouse Pad- Glorious Extended Pad -Headphone- BeyerDynamic DT990 250ohm, Senheiser HD 518, Fiio E10k

I've got the same problem. Except I'm 6'9" and 125kg. So I've an athletic build but tall and heavy.

I too have settled for a wooden chair with a cushion. As chairs with moving parts I tend to break the tilting mechanism so that I'm always in a recline