Quick Question

byalexandr
Go to solution Solved by CydiaDash,

I don't think so, without being an engineer for intel ;)

Pretty sure a status update works too.....

I'm sorry if i "attacked" you, but these threads are going out of hand. 

I'm not even asking that many things, it was only the GPU thing which I stopped. I don't have nearly as many followers as some other people and usually don't get responses to status updates. I'm sure I help a lot more people than I bother, and sorry for bothering you.

I'm not even asking that many things, it was only the GPU thing which I stopped. I don't have nearly as many followers as some other people and usually don't get responses to status updates. I'm sure I help a lot more people than I bother, and sorry for bothering you.

You can add people and i'm sure that people will reply to status update.....i had a lot of friends but got fed up with status updates so i just removed them and occasionally post them. 

Sorry that this thread got out of hand.

You can add people and i'm sure that people will reply to status update.....i had a lot of friends but got fed up with status updates so i just removed them and occasionally post them. 

Sorry that this thread got out of hand.

Yeah, it's fine. No harm done lol. Thanks for the advice though, I thought you had to like add people and they had to accept the friend request or something.

So I entered (of course) for that giveaway, and in the video it mentions a 480GB PCI-E 750 Series SSD. Well [if I happen to win], is there any way to convert it from PCI-E back to SATA? Considering I have an mITX motherboard and all, and giving up the GPU for an SSD (even if it is blazing fast) is not an option. Not that I expect to win, it was just a question. Thanks!

P.S. I know it's a full system, but it would be cool to have a Titan X in a mITX chassis and all. Hell I would sell my current board, GPU and CPU to get that X99 mITX board lol.

Hey there byalexandr,

Sadly you would have to use a PCI port in order to use that drive. Another matter is if you can really benefit from the speed increase from a regular SATA 3 (6Gb/s) SSD to a PCI SSD. Theoretically everything will become faster and smoother, but in real life decreasing a 2-second loading time in half is.. simply 1 second gain.  I would fist consider what in your build really depends and benefits from faster storage and what would benefit from a GPU in that same slot. :)

Captain_WD.

If this helped you, like and choose it as best answer - you might help someone else with the same issue. ^_^
WDC Representative, http://www.wdc.com/