Need help with Upgradin my computer

Hi i would like to ask a few questions im pretty new to tech and ive watched some of the videos since i need an upgrade for my GPU and motherboard and cpu i dont know what to pick i was considering 

Sorry if iam going against anny rule or somthing sorry im new and sorry for the misspelling thanks :).

AMD FX-8350 Black Edition, Socket-AM3+  MSI 970 GAMING, Socket-AM3+

if im going for AMD i live in sweden so these parts were not to expensive around 230 euros and if im going for intel i was considering 

MSI Z97 GAMING 5, Socket-1150 Intel Core i5-4460, Socket-LGA1150

that is around 300 euros and they seem pretty good both of em and im not a fanboy but i have some friends that says that the amd is not as good as intel or the opposite and thats why im not sure and i want to look for the Cpu and motherboard first before i choose an Gpu. And there is an other issue since intel is going for a new socket 1151 and if i go intel i would like to have some sort of motherboard that i could upgrade with the latest CPUs is possible but im not sure if i should wait or go for it now. So my question is what to buy or if it is even worth it or if its the right time to buy the upgrades.

at the moment i have 

CPU: AMD Phenom II X4 945 

GPU: AMD FXF Radeon HD 7800 Series

Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-MA790GPT-UD3H

Ram sticks: i have 2 wierd unknown ram sticks and 2 ballistiks (kingston) DDR3 Dual channel that is.

That being said i really need an new upgrade becuse they are really old and sorry for going off topic but some peapol have told me that the XFX 7800 series is rare and maby a collector wants to buy it.But i dont know...Alright well thats pretty much it i got a 740w powersupply and a harddrive. And thank you if you can help me out from this situation and another thing i dont have that tight of a budget but i dont have the biggest budget 

Hi i would like to ask a few questions im pretty new to tech and ive watched some of the videos since i need an upgrade for my GPU and motherboard and cpu i dont know what to pick i was considering 

Sorry if iam going against anny rule or somthing sorry im new and sorry for the misspelling thanks :).

AMD FX-8350 Black Edition, Socket-AM3+  MSI 970 GAMING, Socket-AM3+

if im going for AMD i live in sweden so these parts were not to expensive around 230 euros and if im going for intel i was considering 

MSI Z97 GAMING 5, Socket-1150 Intel Core i5-4460, Socket-LGA1150

that is around 300 euros and they seem pretty good both of em and im not a fanboy but i have some friends that says that the amd is not as good as intel or the opposite and thats why im not sure and i want to look for the Cpu and motherboard first before i choose an Gpu. And there is an other issue since intel is going for a new socket 1151 and if i go intel i would like to have some sort of motherboard that i could upgrade with the latest CPUs is possible but im not sure if i should wait or go for it now. So my question is what to buy or if it is even worth it or if its the right time to buy the upgrades.

at the moment i have 

CPU: AMD Phenom II X4 945 

GPU: AMD FXF Radeon HD 7800 Series

Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-MA790GPT-UD3H

Ram sticks: i have 2 wierd unknown ram sticks and 2 ballistiks (kingston) DDR3 Dual channel that is.

That being said i really need an new upgrade becuse they are really old and sorry for going off topic but some peapol have told me that the XFX 7800 series is rare and maby a collector wants to buy it.But i dont know...Alright well thats pretty much it i got a 740w powersupply and a harddrive. And thank you if you can help me out from this situation and another thing i dont have that tight of a budget but i dont have the biggest budget 

What are going to use this computer for?

Did my post help you? Then make sure to rate it!

Check out my post on symbolic links! || PSU ranking and tiers || Pokemon Thread

So what actually is the budget then?

#RIPTopGear  This is the best thread ever: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/53190-i-can-not-get-hard/ " French meetings are just people sitting in a semi-circle shouting at each other" -Dom Jolly  :lol:

My rig: 

CPU: Pentium G3258 @ 4.5GHz GPU: GTX 760 reference | PSU: Corsair RM750 Cooler: Cooler Master Seidon 120V | Motherboard: Gigabyte B85M D3H | Case: NZXT S340 White | RAM: 8GB EVO Potenza @ 1600MHz Storage: 3TB Seagate HDD, 60GB OCZ SSD, 620GB Toshiba HDD | Mouse: Steelseries Rival @1000 CPi |  OS: Windows 10 Pro Phone: iPhone 6S 16GB  
http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/439354-why-nvidia/

Well i would say around 600 euros for all of it including the gpu but i might go higher it depends but around 600 euros

you dont need that expensive motherboard for intel you can just go a lower chipset like b85, h81 ...

What are going to use this computer for?

Gaming mostely maby a bit of streaming/recording but i dont really care to much about that becuse i have shit internet annyway

you dont need that expensive motherboard for intel you can just go a lower chipset like b85, h81 ...

Ohh thanks im gonna look em up and take a look idk msi was the first i found they had like 5 stars sorry for being an idiot xD

you can go an i5 4460 and a cheap lga 1150 socket motherboard it would be a nice upgrade

So is it worth going for it now or waiting for the 1151 skylake proccesors ?

Switch to Intel. 

Well i was about to go intel but then i saw the new skylake socket/ series so idk im not sure cuz i want to as much up to date as possible with atleast my motherboard so i can qucikly upgrade my cpu if needed thats why im a bit worried

So is it worth going for it now or waiting for the 1151 skylake proccesors ?

if you can wait than you should, maybe save some extra cash, but than youre going to get a platform with ddr4 and new technologies which will last you more time, since ddr3 is on he way out

if you can wait than you should, maybe save some extra cash, but than youre going to get a platform with ddr4 and new technologies which will last you more time, since ddr3 is on he way out

ohh i see