HD 558, SHP9500 or anything more comfortable under 130€?

JS998

Hello!

I just want to know which headphones are the most comfortable under 130€.

TNX.

NVX XPT100 is very comfortable

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

NVX XPT100 is very comfortable

I know about NVY YPT100, but I cant find them on Amazon.de and the ear cups can get hot because they are made of leather.

I know about NVY YPT100, but I cant find them on Amazon.de and the ear cups can get hot because they are made of leather.

I wouldent say hot, warm.

its not real leather, it isn't sweaty.

BUt if you cant find them then

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

I wouldent say hot, warm.

its not real leather, it isn't sweaty.

BUt if you cant find them then

In summer they can get a little bit warmer yes.

Idk why they arent on Amazon.de ...

fischer clones have other names besides xpt100

brainwavz hm5

digitech pro monitor

get shipping quote from soniceletronix.com on nxv xpt100

They can ship to EU, but the shipping can cost alot. 

They can ship to EU, but the shipping can cost alot. 

Looks like the 80 ohm is in your budget.

Dt880 250ohm is on sale for $150 on adorama, might want to check that out.

^^^

Looks like the 80 ohm is in your budget.

Yes i saw that...but then I need an AMP or? 

I am from EU so my "best market place" is Amazon.de ...

Yes i saw that...but then I need an AMP or?

impedance means very little as far as difficulty to drive goes. http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/290749-the-impedance-ballad-image-heavy/ go read this and learn you some! :)

Hey! New SIgnature! 

I'm supposedly a person on the Internet, but you'll never know if I'm human or not ;)

impedance means very little as far as difficulty to drive goes. http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/290749-the-impedance-ballad-image-heavy/ go read this and learn you some! :)

^this

Impedance means very little, it's sensitivity that's more important IMO. I have 250 ohm DT990s that I can power to perfect listening volumes at 40% volume on my iPad and only 18 on my PC.

PCs

Spoiler
Spoiler

Branwen (2015 build) - CPU: i7 4790K GPU:EVGA GTX 1070 SC PSU: XFX XTR 650W RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX fury Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPower MAX AC SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB + Crucial MX300 1TB  Case: Silverstone RV05 Cooler: Corsair H80i V2 Displays: AOC AGON AG241QG & BenQ BL2420PT Build log: link 

Spoiler

Netrunner (2020 build) - CPU: AMD R7 3700X GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 (from 2015 build) PSU: Corsair SF600 platinum RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix RGB 3600Mhz cl16 Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus X570i pro wifi SSD: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB Case: Lian Li TU150W black Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Slim

Oh TNX :D

no problem! All these people trying to say that impedance determines the difficulty to drive a given headphone is really frustrating, so we try to set people straight over here :P

Hey! New SIgnature! 

I'm supposedly a person on the Internet, but you'll never know if I'm human or not ;)

^this

Impedance means very little, it's sensitivity that's more important IMO. I have 250 ohm DT990s that I can power to perfect listening volumes at 40% volume on my iPad and only 18 on my PC.

TNX for info. 

no problem! All these people trying to say that impedance determines the difficulty to drive a given headphone is really frustrating, so we try to set people straight over here :P

You are doing a nice job :D 

Can you tell me which headphones are more comfortable? HD 558 or SHP9500 or anything more comfortable under 130€?

You are doing a nice job :D

Can you tell me which headphones are more comfortable? HD 558 or SHP9500 or anything more comfortable under 130€?

Unfortunately, I can't. I haven't tried either of those, or anything in that price range any time recently... I've never heard that either of those headphones are uncomfortable though, so you would probably be fine with either one.

Hey! New SIgnature!