msi mobo boots to post screen then shuts down -halllp

So I've recently built a PC with the specs listed below and I've been having this annoying issue where when i got to start the computer from a cold boot it will begin powering on, get to the post screen and then shut down. it then restarts showing a screen giving me options to either load last good bios config etc. Then after this is boots fine once, then the same again 

msi krait z97 mobo http://www.msi.com/product/mb/Z97S-SLI-Krait-Edition.html#hero-overview

i5-4690k

r9 270x

16gb corsair vengance 1866

corsair rm 7502

3wd 1tb drives

1 3tb wd drive

120gb ssd

Have you tried booting from last good config? Also, you forgot to post specs.

Please remember to follow your posts so you get notifications of people replying. If you want to reply to me directly, and I am not the author of the post, quote me.

yeas still no change - updated accidentally posted before done aha

yeas still no change - updated accidentally posted before done aha

Hmmm, I'm not sure. I only had this once before because my computer couldn't find my HDD, I just kept turning it off and on until it worked. this seems like a different problem though.

Please remember to follow your posts so you get notifications of people replying. If you want to reply to me directly, and I am not the author of the post, quote me.

Hmmm, I'm not sure. I only had this once before because my computer couldn't find my HDD, I just kept turning it off and on until it worked. this seems like a different problem though.

yea, I cant say ive had anything like this before so not really to sure what to do:(

yea, I cant say ive had anything like this before so not really to sure what to do:(

If you don't get an answer from here, try Stack exchange. They usually have the answer if here doesn't. Or r/PCMasterRace. Sorry that i couldn't help. I'm not very good with hardware, but I am decent at trouble shooting and turning it off and on again!

If you don't get an answer from here, try Stack exchange. They usually have the answer if here doesn't. Or r/PCMasterRace. Sorry that i couldn't help. I'm not very good with hardware, but I am decent at trouble shooting and turning it off and on again!

Okay, thanks for the advice anyway! :)