Youtube LOGO

Ts2001

Hi I need a new youtube Logo Can someone do some photoshop magic, I suck at photo editing.

Chaneel name: That Indian Dude.

<media link removed>

THX

4. Spamming

We do not want spam on Linus Tech Tips. There are certain sections of the forum designated for "off topic" and "general" posting of posts that may not fall into one of the already laid out sections of the forum. At all times though, this is a tech centered and focused forum. That being said, spam includes, but is not limited to the following:

• Excessive/excessively off-topic threads or posts.
  • Posting nonsensical messages.
  • "Flooding" the forum with similar meaning messages.
  • Post-Count farming.
  • Unsolicited advertising via private message or email.
  • Messages without content relevant to this website's mission.
  • Do not intentionally derail threads. Off-Topic is there for a reason.
  • Repeated posting with constant referrals to other website(s) with no purpose other than the promotion of that website.
  • Fraudulent activity (Pyramid schemes, chain letters, etc.)
  • Reputation or "Likes" farming.
  • The posting solely of memes or similar images without contributing to the discussion, memes can be funny and applicable but if it is completely unrelated it is spam.
  • The posting of AMA's - ask me anything type threads.
  • Posting any of the above will result in your post being deleted and your account being infracted or worse, suspended.
  • Do not create multiple accounts

4.2 Advertising

Any sort of advertisement on Linus Tech Tips that has little or no relation to Linus Media Group, or is not affiliated with Linus Media Group in any way will be considered spam and removed from the boards. This also pertains to signatures and/or profile information.
This includes but is not limited to doing a giveaway on the forums while linking/referring to outside accounts(YouTube, Facebook, etc.) in any way shape or form.
In addition to advertising, you may not sell any item via the forums other then through the Classifieds section nor advertise links to third party personal sale sites (eBay, Kijiji, etc.) where you might be selling your item. 
Links in the Hot Deals section to items being sold directly by the manufacturer or distributor, such as Razor, Dell, Amazon, Best Buy, etc., are allowed, but only in this section.

Unfortunately no fundraisers or charities - Some may be okay, please contact member 'Slick' through a personal message if you have questions

Hi I need a new youtube Logo Can someone do some photoshop magic, I suck at photo editing.

Chaneel name: That Indian Dude.

THX

Read the COC

and it looks fine the way it is.

Read the COC

He's not exactly advertising. I guess.

I think Graphic design would be a better request :^)

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

Read the COC

and it looks fine the way it is.

Yeah but is in low res so the logo in my intro is in low res as wel

If you tell me what you want, I can make your something.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

If you tell me what you want, I can make your something.

Some thing red that has to do with gaming and angry If that makes sense

WOW THX

Do you not need my help anymore? Is that alright?

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/