[US-Amazon] Sennhieser HD 700 for $500 USD

HaloFan9087

Thought I would throw this out here for you guys looking for a very high quality pair of cans.

http://www.amazon.com/Sennheiser-HD-700-Headphone-Black/dp/B0070U8KSM/ref=sr_1_31?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1440099065&sr=1-31&keywords=sennheiser+headphones

Now I would never recommend these at full retail (1k), but at $500 they are as cheap as you'll likely see them w/o going used.

Thought I would throw this out here for you guys looking for a very high quality pair of cans.

http://www.amazon.com/Sennheiser-HD-700-Headphone-Black/dp/B0070U8KSM/ref=sr_1_31?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1440099065&sr=1-31&keywords=sennheiser+headphones

Now I would never recommend these at full retail (1k), but at $500 they are as cheap as you'll likely see them w/o going used.

WTF? These are only $32 more than the 650s right now and it's shipped and sold from Amazon. No funny 3rd party business. Wowowowowow

WTF? These are only $32 more than the 650s right now and it's shipped and sold from Amazon. No funny 3rd party business. Wowowowowow

Well to be frank I personally would opt for 600's.  But maybe some people like the new design.  It's a deal if in the market for them...

Well to be frank I personally would opt for 600's.  But maybe some people like the new design.  It's a deal if in the market for them...

The 600s are the bright ones right?

The 600s are the bright ones right?

I don't find them to be.... but that is relative, depending on what pair you are coming from. 

Z reviews does a pretty decent job at explaining the differences.  I would agree accept I like the cable more on the 700's, which he absolutely despises.

I don't find them to be.... but that is relative, depending on what pair you are coming from. 

Z reviews does a pretty decent job at explaining the differences.  I would agree accept I like the cable more on the 700's, which he absolutely despises.

Ah its the 650s that are the bright ones. Yea, I'd go for the 600s too. I like that smooth Sennheiser sound.

Meh, many audiophiles find the HD 700s disappointing (Not sure if I consider myself an audiophile, but regardless I would have to agree) tbh for the money I would have to say there is better alternatives 

// irenebb-pc v5 // [] Intel i5-9400F [] Radeon VII Lisa Su Edition [] 24GB Crucial Ballistix [] Acer ED323QUR (1440p/144hz) []

Meh, many audiophiles find the HD 700s disappointing (Not sure if I consider myself an audiophile, but regardless I would have to agree) tbh for the money I would have to say there is better alternatives 

Yea, there are plenty of options in the >$300 - <$500, but if you have your eye on these than it's a lot better than full blow retail, which is insane.

Thank god Im not an audiophile, I don't think i could justify 500 on peripherals...

MOBO: GIGABYTE Z170 G1 GamingCPU: i7 6700k-GPU:ZOTAC 1070 AMP! EDITION-PSU: EVGA G2 SUPERNOVA 750 80G RAM: 16GB G. SKILLS RIPJAWS Z 2100STORAGE: 500gb SAMSUNG EVO SSD; WD BLACK 1TB- CPU COOLER: BE QUIET DARK ROCK  PRO 3 190W TDP.