PS3 AS Access Point IS THAT POSSIBLE?

Hello , my project is that , Can i have my ps3 as an access point?
What i have done until now : 1st i connect my Desktop with a wifi usb stick , then i connected my Desktop with my router in the other room , Everything ok
2nd i connected my ps3 with ethernet from one side and from the other side of the ethernet i connected with my desktop , Everything ok 
3rd in desktop i make a bridge connection to my wireless and wired connection , so the ps3 has internet from my desktop , Everything ok
4th my ps3 has internet this way and Everything ok
5th i set some options from remote play and other connection and network options from ps3 so the ps3 WLAN can be find in any device as a WIFI , and i set up my ssid and password name etc of PS3 , now the problem is that im trying to connect from my phone , and it connects like forever and never gets the internet access, and when i connect from other device like a laptop it says "LIMITED NETWORK"
WHAT CAN I DO? 

P.S. sorry for my english if they are bad 

CPU: Intel i7 8700k    MB: Gigabyte Z390    RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB     GPU: GTX 1070 Ti 8GB

technically, yes.

technically, yes.

so ... what else i must do? 

CPU: Intel i7 8700k    MB: Gigabyte Z390    RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB     GPU: GTX 1070 Ti 8GB

Hello , my project is that , Can i have my ps3 as an access point?

What i have done until now : 1st i connect my Desktop with a wifi usb stick , then i connected my Desktop with my router in the other room , Everything ok

2nd i connected my ps3 with ethernet from one side and from the other side of the ethernet i connected with my desktop , Everything ok 

3rd in desktop i make a bridge connection to my wireless and wired connection , so the ps3 has internet from my desktop , Everything ok

4th my ps3 has internet this way and Everything ok

5th i set some options from remote play and other connection and network options from ps3 so the ps3 WLAN can be find in any device as a WIFI , and i set up my ssid and password name etc of PS3 , now the problem is that im trying to connect from my phone , and it connects like forever and never gets the internet access, and when i connect from other device like a laptop it says "LIMITED NETWORK"

WHAT CAN I DO? 

P.S. sorry for my english if they are bad 

It is only meant for the purpose it is meant for. The internet probably won't ever work.

My i5 6500 is bad and can't even maintain 4.5ghz, and 4.4ghz causes it to slowly become unstable over weeks with a vcore of 1.395. FML

so ... what else i must do?

You'll have tpo change the OS on the HDD...

And probably crack the BIOS lock out.