Which wireless adapter to get?

I wanted to get a adapter so I wouldn't have to run a long ethernet cable to my PC. I was looking at the TP-Link TL-WDN4800 and the Asus PCE-AC68. Which one do you guys think is better? I have walls between me and the router as well. I will run a ethernet someday, but not that soon.

get this http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B007GMPZ0A/ref=olp_product_details?ie=UTF8&me=

I have one, its an amazing wireless adapter, I have had 0 issues with it in the year I've had it. (Too bad it doesn't support AC...)

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

get this http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B007GMPZ0A/ref=olp_product_details?ie=UTF8&me=

I have one, its an amazing wireless adapter, I have had 0 issues with it in the year I've had it. (Too bad it doesn't support AC...)

So the one I listed  :P. I saw that it had good reviews as well. I wanted to see if it could hold a steady signal, because sometimes my phone would lose connection to wifi in my room. It might just be my phone though.

So the one I listed  :P. I saw that it had good reviews as well. I wanted to see if it could hold a steady signal, because sometimes my phone would lose connection to wifi in my room. It might just be my phone though.

Could be your phone, or even your router.

My old router used to drop signal to everything and just about die for a minute or two randomly :/ (Then I got an Asus RT-AC66U and have not regretted the decision at all!)

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

Could be your phone, or even your router.

My old router used to drop signal to everything and just about die for a minute or two randomly :/ (Then I got an Asus RT-AC66U and have not regretted the decision at all!)

I'm sure it's not the router since my other devices don't really have that problem. I have the router t-mobile gave out. I forgot the model, but it's Asus as well. I'm thinking it's the walls that are interfering with the signal. The signal has to go through another room to reach my room, since my room connects to another bedroom. I'm thinking about getting a signal booster, but my apartment is that big that requires one.

Alternatively you can use a powerline adapter. That way you won't have to run an ethernet cable but still have better reliability than wireless.

Arc Midi R2 | Asus Maximus VII Hero | Intel i5 4690k | Asus GTX 970 Strix | Corsair H80 | Crucial M4 128gb | 8gb 1333 Mushkin Silverline | EVGA G2 750

Filko Ninja TKL Cherry MX Black | Mionix Naos | Fiio e10k | Edifier S330D | Sennheiser HD558 | Blue Snowball | Asus PA238QR | Samsung BX2250

Alternatively you can use a powerline adapter. That way you won't have to run an ethernet cable but still have better reliability than wireless.

Yea. Originally I wanted a wired connection, but it's annoying to run a wire through the apartment to my room.

Yea. Originally I wanted a wired connection, but it's annoying to run a wire through the apartment to my room.

Take a look at this. With powerline, there's minimal wiring so I think this would be ideal. Start around 3:45.

Arc Midi R2 | Asus Maximus VII Hero | Intel i5 4690k | Asus GTX 970 Strix | Corsair H80 | Crucial M4 128gb | 8gb 1333 Mushkin Silverline | EVGA G2 750

Filko Ninja TKL Cherry MX Black | Mionix Naos | Fiio e10k | Edifier S330D | Sennheiser HD558 | Blue Snowball | Asus PA238QR | Samsung BX2250

Take a look at this. With powerline, there's minimal wiring so I think this would be ideal. Start around 3:45.

So that's powerline. Never knew what it was. I won't be able to since I use extension cord and surge protector to get power into my room. I live with my family and my room was suppose to be a storage room, but we changed it up to be a bedroom. Seems like my options are wireless or wired  :P