Elite: Dangerous Looking for group

justRICHTOFEN

Hello everyone, I've recently purchised Elite: dangerous and am looking for players who would like to wing up regularly to fight in high intensity combat zones. I do have two friends who play fairly often, but they also are not always on. So That being said I more than happy to make some more friends. To elbaorate on what we will be doing,(just in case anyone asks^^), we will be going to high intensity combat zones to earn money.  Thats really all their is too it, however at times it can get difficult for people with lower class ships, so it would probably be best if you have at least a cobra mk3 or a vulture. My GT is justRICHTOFEN so add me and msg me that your from the forums. Lets have some fun and see you in the warzone commanders^^

Oh holy shit, it's available on the XB1, I didn't know that. Wow.

“I like being alone. I have control over my own shit. Therefore, in order to win me over, your presence has to feel better than my solitude. You're not competing with another person, you are competing with my comfort zones.”  - portfolio - twitter - instagram - youtube