I have to agree with everyone about the video and the product. The final mouse is a sub par mouse in every respect. 3200 dpi is way to low for most people and the lack of any ability to change anything makes it completely irrelevant for its price. For the same price point I could buy a mouse with higher dpi, customizable settings, better build quality, and just overall better everything. If this was a purely CS GO channel maybe I could justify featuring the mouse but even then the amount of red flags raised would still make me question it. The lack of real hard evidence to prove the claims made about the sensor is very shadey to me. It would be the same if I was buying a car that had a V4 in it instead of a V6. If the dealer told me well this V4 is tuned better then all the others but I can't tell you how. Claims are just that. Until you can prove the facts with evidence your marketing claims should be ignored.

"3200 dpi is way to low for most people"

lol

"and the lack of any ability to change anything makes it completely irrelevant for its price"

Wait, he's serious.

"The lack of real hard evidence to prove the claims made about the sensor is very shadey to me."

There's no hard evidence that it's better than any other 3310 mice but there is evidence that it's a perfectly fine 3310, which is the second-best sensor on the market right now (second only to the 3366 in Logitech's current mice, which have a variety of their own oddity and BQ problems)

If you want to hate on its specs, they're a mere google search away. A wishywashy and incorrect "well we don't ACTUALLY know anything about the mouse's objective behavior!" is not acceptable.

The absurdly light weight is what you're really buying if you buy this mouse. Even then I really wouldn't buy it until the next edition comes out.

Gang Garrison 2 developer.

I only heard about this because they sponsored a bunch of CSGO streamers, it was really funny watching the mouse bug out during stream (this was early launch BTW, maybe they've resolved most problems now)

I think the product is exciting, a new player in the serious-minded gaming periph space. No nonsense like synapse driver BS, frills like lights on your mouse (come on...), etc. Would definitely consider in a few generations of improvement, reliability bumps, maintenance improvements, and community feedback. Agree with others that I wouldn't buy it now though. This DMG is too newb to benefit from a better mouse Q_Q

Current: i7 990x / GTX 950 / 12 GB RAM / Micro ATX

Waiting for the next amazing Mini ITX case!

This mouse actually has a light and it's really bright and really annoying because it doesn't turn off when the computer goes to sleep.

Optional drivers for that sort of thing would actually be fine.

Gang Garrison 2 developer.

This mouse actually has a light and it's really bright and really annoying because it doesn't turn off when the computer goes to sleep.

Optional drivers for that sort of thing would actually be fine.

Urgh, I can't believe I forgot about the light. My b

Don't like lights on my hardware but I seem to be a minority in the gaming space or something.

Current: i7 990x / GTX 950 / 12 GB RAM / Micro ATX

Waiting for the next amazing Mini ITX case!

Put a button on the bottom to turn the LED off, and do a review of this vs the master mouse and I'll be happy. great review. watched it on vessel.

1 question. the mouse wheel spindle, is it metal or plastic?.

as it will have a serious impact on the longevity of the mouse.

Rig: Intel i7 920 D0 @3.5 | gtx970 | 12 gig Balistix 1333 @ 8-8-8-24 | 2x1TB Spinpoint F3 Raid 0 | 1TB Spinpoint F3 |samsung 840 evo|  Thermaltake 850w Tp |

Xfi extreme gamer | Antec 902

Peripherals: Samsung syncmaster 2494hs @1920/1080 - 60Hz | Q-pad MK85 | g502 | Razor Destructor | Logitech G930 | Logitech 3D pro xtreme | 360 pad | Nitro Wheel

"3200 dpi is way to low for most people"

lol

"and the lack of any ability to change anything makes it completely irrelevant for its price"

Wait, he's serious.

"The lack of real hard evidence to prove the claims made about the sensor is very shadey to me."

There's no hard evidence that it's better than any other 3310 mice but there is evidence that it's a perfectly fine 3310, which is the second-best sensor on the market right now (second only to the 3366 in Logitech's current mice, which have a variety of their own oddity and BQ problems)

If you want to hate on its specs, they're a mere google search away. A wishywashy and incorrect "well we don't ACTUALLY know anything about the mouse's objective behavior!" is not acceptable.

The absurdly light weight is what you're really buying if you buy this mouse. Even then I really wouldn't buy it until the next edition comes out.

When the main focus point that sets this mouse apart is the claim the sensor is better then others like it there needs to be some evidence to back it up! They are asking buyers to trust them. How many times have we heard that from companies and it turns out it's a bunch of hot air! That being said if someone like Logitech makes that claim they almost always have some type of info on what there product is doing different.

Put a button on the bottom to turn the LED off, and do a review of this vs the master mouse and I'll be happy. great review. watched it on vessel.

You can't really compare those two mice, they are targeting two different segments of the market.

Wanna hang out with me and people like @Theslsamg, @ Ssoele, @BENTHEREN, @Lanoi, @Whiskers, @_ASSASSIN_, @Looney, @WunderWuffle, and @nsyedhasan. Well.... Check out: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/48484-unofficial-linustechtips-teamschnitzel-server-teamspeak/