the 3301 post

LargeBanana

for whoever that witnessed that 1 minute post, and the admin responsible for it's deletion i hope you have a very good reason to delete such important post which might never show up again anywhere and squashing other's chance to  succeed on it.

even if it's fake it'll be a lot of fun for ltt to join force to decipher it.

for whoever that witnessed that 1 minute post, and the admin responsible for it's deletion i hope you have a very good reason to delete such important post which might never show up again anywhere and squashing other's chance to succeed on it.

Yeah I was thinking the same.

We needed to find the code!!!

You can't just delete cicada 3301.

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

Yah but look at your content, its not showing up even there at all. Its as if the post had never happend

Consume The Darkness

cicada 3301 y u delete
IS ANYONE ELSE HAVVING PROBLEMS WITH LTT
ITS LAGGIN BAD

pictures are taking like more than instantly for me to load but on other websites its instant

OFF TOPIC: I suggest every poll from now on to have "**CK EA" option instead of "Other"

But yah i agree. I love puzzles so much. At the very least it would have been a lot of fun to do. 

But i was thinking, do you remember that string of posts that was happening a few weeks ago? Tho topic titles were likt a sting of letters and numbers that looked like gibberish? Do you think that may have something to do with it? Or could it be the guy that been DDoSing the site?

Consume The Darkness

But yah i agree. I love puzzles so much. At the very least it would have been a lot of fun to do. 

But i was thinking, do you remember that string of posts that was happening a few weeks ago? Tho topic titles were likt a sting of letters and numbers that looked like gibberish? Do you think that may have something to do with it? Or could it be the guy that been DDoSing the site?

i might haven't joined ltt at the time it happened cuz i never heard of such things happening BUT. this one clearly stated that it is a test so it ought to be different right?

it was the ddoser obviously... not like the admins diddnt ip ban him...

OFF TOPIC: I suggest every poll from now on to have "**CK EA" option instead of "Other"

Yah but look at your content, its not showing up even there at all. Its as if the post had never happend

spooky things indeed but, let's focus on the matter at hand xD

i already am fairly deep into the test that is cicada 3301 sooo

Don't worry!!!!!

I still have it open!!!!

But my mobile browser won't let me copy.

I'll manually copy it down if you want!

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

i might haven't joined ltt at the time it happened cuz i never heard of such things happening BUT. this one clearly stated that it is a test so it ought to be different right?

Those posts got deleted as soon as they were posted. so i neve saw what was in them

Consume The Darkness

Don't worry!!!!!

I still have it open!!!!

But my mobile browser won't let me copy.

I'll manually copy it down if you want!

if you could i only have the first part (the 8's and 7's)

Consume The Darkness

1035x1380-Cicada_3301_Poster_Warsaw.JPG

if you could i only have the first part (the 8's and 7's)

Let me get to my computer to do thus

Let me get to my computer to do thus

TYTYTYTYTY!!!!!!!

Consume The Darkness

Image from Google/rolling stone.com

.....thats an old ass pic xD from the original string of 3301 tests

Consume The Darkness

If you have a problem with some moderation that has occurred, it is not appropriate to create a thread about it. If you wish to contest it, please PM the moderator involved (if you know who it was), or another online moderator if not.

As it happens, I can't find the thread that you are referring to - the last thread to mention 3301 was in January.

Following a review into that thread, it has been reinstated.

Edited by colonel_mortis

HTTP/2 203