Sooo Bored

theereal

Are there any good games out there? Im into MMO's, 3rd person shooters and Survival Games. Don't suggest ARK as it runs like shit :P The game needs to keep me entertained for 14 days untill Gears of War Ultimate Edition is released.

Are there any good games out there? Im into MMO's, 3rd person shooters and Survival Games. Don't suggest ARK as it runs like shit :P The game needs to keep me entertained for 14 days untill Gears of War Ultimate Edition is released.

budget?

<p>Wish I could have this already!! : http://pcpartpicker.com/p/qTLRjX

3rd person shooter?

Yes, shocking? :P

can you name one lol.

If its good, ill pay for it :P

ok then:

tom clancy's games like splinter cell and ghost ... are pretty good.

also just cause 2 would leave you waiting for just cause 3

maybe hitman games 

or max payne?

also must be said GTA V

and uncharted 2

<p>Wish I could have this already!! : http://pcpartpicker.com/p/qTLRjX

can you name one lol.

Anything that is in 3rd person and has guns can be categorized as a 3rd person shooter :P

Skyrim? it will keep you entertained for a couple hundred hours :D(without mentioning mods)

The Y.E.T.I. is in progress?Whaaat? (modding aproach&build log)->http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/355618-project-yeti-first-build/

[READ THE COC BEFORE POSTING][Check twice cut once][NZXT rules:D][Dremel is Love Dremel is Life][COOKIES ARE GREAT][LOGIC]

Im so bored im actually listening to this as we speak...

Its been playing non-stop for 2 hours, its getting catchy... :P

Skyrim? it will keep you entertained for a couple hundred hours :D(without mentioning mods)

Already played Skyrim, who hasnt? :P

Could I interest you in some mods, sir? They will give you another 2000 hours of gameplay. Make some new characters and try something new, that game is literally endless. 4 years later, still one of the most (potentially) beautiful and endlessly entertaining games out there

Nude Fist 1: i5-4590-ASRock h97 Anniversary-16gb Samsung 1333mhz-MSI GTX 970-Corsair 300r-Seagate HDD(s)-EVGA SuperNOVA 750b2

Name comes from anagramed sticker for "TUF Inside" (A sticker that came with my original ASUS motherboard)

How bout the exotic mod wich turns whole Skyrim into a rainforest like terrain with jungels and volcanos

The Y.E.T.I. is in progress?Whaaat? (modding aproach&build log)->http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/355618-project-yeti-first-build/

[READ THE COC BEFORE POSTING][Check twice cut once][NZXT rules:D][Dremel is Love Dremel is Life][COOKIES ARE GREAT][LOGIC]

From The Depths

It's kinda hard to get into, but its fun. The campaign is the only thing good though.

Desktop 1: CPU: Intel Core i7 4770  GPU: Nvidia Geforce GTX 960 Ram: Crucial DDR3 2x8GB 1600 MHz  Storage: Samsung 850 Evo 250GB and Segate 1TB Hard drive  Desktop 2: CPU: Intel Pentium G3258  GPU: AMD R7 250  Ram: Corsair Vengance DRR3 2x8GB 1600 MHz  Mobo: MSI H81M-E33  PSU: Corsair CX430M  Case: Rosewill MicroAtx Mini Tower

How bout the exotic mod wich turns whole Skyrim into a rainforest like terrain with jungels and volcanos

Yeah, that one is awesome :P

Could I interest you in some mods, sir? They will give you another 2000 hours of gameplay. Make some new characters and try something new, that game is literally endless. 4 years later, still one of the most (potentially) beautiful and endlessly entertaining games out there

Ive tried most of the mods already, tropical mod, etc

Spec Ops: The Line.

It's a third person shooter, not that long, but the story is goddamn good for a modern military shooter.

I'm telling the truth! I AM a 12 year old girl!

Spec Ops: The Line.

It's a third person shooter, not that long, but the story is goddamn good for a modern military shooter.

Already played it :)

Just Cause 2.

The stars died for you to be here today.

A locked bathroom in the right place can make all the difference in the world.