"Gaming Chair"?

Looking for a gaming chair that is seat high ajustable up to 65cm since my table is very high up. 

Checked with the most known manufacturers but no luck.

Got some kind of VITRA chair, it's perfect for me... Highly adjustable. :D

i7 6700k - 32GB DDR4-2133 - GTX 980

I just use a normal office chair, i just tested it in the store to make sure it was comfy :P

i personally use a spinalis chair, and love it a lot, they're pricy tho.

but if needed, they can come with custom (extended) pistons.

Honestly a typical ikea office chair is good enough. The "gaming" chair really is more for marketing (and looking ba?) than anything else. 

Sorta depends really. the kinda chairs I see at IKEA are not the sort of thing that are good for me. Either uncomfortable or not strong enough for me to put much faith in. And the next step up is REALLY expensive. something like a DXracer is a good looking chair (plenty of styles including all black) that doesn't cost that much more while providing me wih that extra beef that I want. So I would look for that kinda chair myself.

Now as for the adjustments, it's too hard to say since it's not something they seem to list explicitely. Could email them I guess.

Case: Meatbag, humanoid - APU: Human Brain version 1.53 (stock clock) - Storage: 100TB SND (Squishy Neuron Drive) - PSU: a combined 500W of Mitochondrial cells - Optical Drives: 2 Oculi, with corrective lenses.

Well as my current chair just broke I'm planning to buy this chair.

http://www.ikea.com/gb/en/catalog/products/30261152/

Yes its expensive however with a 10 Year Warrantee I think thats the biggest win for me!

Main Machine:  16 inch MacBook Pro (2021), Apple M1 Pro (10 CPU, 16 GPU Core), 512GB SDD, 16GB RAM

Gaming Machine:  Acer Nitro 5, Core i7 10750H, RTX 3060 (L) 6GB, 1TB SSD (Boot), 2TB SSD (Storage), 32GB DDR4 RAM

Other Tech: iPhone 15 Pro Max, Series 6 Apple Watch (LTE), AirPods Max, PS4, Nintendo Switch, PS3, Xbox 360

Network Gear:  TP Link Gigabit 24 Port Switch, TP-Link Deco M4 Mesh Wi-Fi, M1 MacMini File & Media Server with 8TB of RAID 1 Storage

Honestly I have tested the markus, and I now have a Dxracer standard edition and you damn cant't compair them !

I have been having for so many years trouble with my back and hurting me a lot since i can play 10hrs straight sometimes, and not anymore with this chair ! It's so damn comfy ! You neck is being hold and same for all part of your back.

For the height, i can't confirm since i wont be home till october !

after that, every "gaming chair" dxracer / needforseat etc are exactly the same :) find the one with the design you prefer

My lane chair from sams club has a massage feature. Its the only reason i got that.

I just want to sit back and watch the world burn. 

Technology Entertainment Creativity

Technology Electricity Control

Technology Electronics Computers