I need a favor from a Define S or R5 owner

ELSknutson

I need someone to measure the modue vent length and with of the on the top of the case Im at work and I would like to order something to cover or change the look of it.

If no-one has replied in the next 15 minutes I'll post it for you. I'm just drinking a cup of coffee.

ok thank you

If no-one has replied in the next 15 minutes I'll post it for you. I'm just drinking a cup of coffee.

how big?

Sorry, it took me a bit of time to find the tape measure. This is for an R5.Length: 430mm (~16.93 inches)Width: 195mm (~7.6 inches)med_gallery_248914_3220_148917.jpgmed_gallery_248914_3220_572813.jpg

What an odd size why couldn't they make it a standard size. Like 200x400

Thanks btw

You're welcome. I have no idea why it's such an odd size. Good luck with your mod, I'm interested to see what you accomplish, because I'm not such a fan of the look of the vents myself.

You're welcome. I have no idea why it's such an odd size. Good luck with your mod, I'm interested to see what you accomplish, because I'm not such a fan of the look of the vents myself.

There a sine shop down the road from me and I'm going to have them cut a piece of metal to fit the spot I'm going to have them put slits in it to allow airflow