900d water loop!

Hello gys so some of you might have seen my post about an hour ago and now i have it all figured out...i think.

Anyway i need a water loop in the 900d that can cool a 5930k and 3 evga superclocked titan x's call me crazy but i have the money i been saving up for this my hole life (well more like the last 2 years but it feels like it). And i thought you guys might have a good order for the loop to go in. And screw budget if i don't have the money well i'll save up a month or two. I want to have as much radiators as possible! Oh and please no comments saying that i am wasting money i know but hey it is a dream and you shall chase your dreams!

Blocks: Swiftech for CPU, and EK for GPU

Tubing: PrimoChill flexible (DO NOT HARDLINE)

Coolant: Distilled Water

Pump: Anything small and powerful by Swiftech or XSPC

Reservoir: Phobya anything

Rads: 480mm XSPC bottom, and 360mm XSPC top

Direction of loop:

Res-Pump-480mm-GPU3-GPU2-GPU1-360mm-CPU-Res

Actually i thought i can have 2 reservoirs one for the cpu and one for the gpu's but why not hardline it looks soooooo good and the coolant is going to be some ekwb-ekoolant blue

Two EVGA GTX 980 TI Hybrids will outperform your 3x SLI Titan X setup as most of your VRAM will not be utilized and the 980 TI has a faster core clock.

Take a look at this article how a SINGLE 980 TI trades blows with the Titan X in many games. http://www.gamersnexus.net/hwreviews/1983-evga-gtx-980-ti-hybrid-review-and-benchmarks

I know I didn't answer your question, but I can truly not see any reason for 3x Titans at $1,000 a piece when you can use two 980 TI's at $760 a piece and they come with their own AIO water cooler.

Two EVGA GTX 980 TI Hybrids will outperform your 3x SLI Titan X setup as most of your VRAM will not be utilized and the 980 TI has a faster core clock.

Take a look at this article how a SINGLE 980 TI trades blows with the Titan X in many games. http://www.gamersnexus.net/hwreviews/1983-evga-gtx-980-ti-hybrid-review-and-benchmarks

I know I didn't answer your question, but I can truly not see any reason for 3x Titans at $1,000 a piece when you can use two 980 TI's at $760 a piece and they come with their own AIO water cooler.

1: I wont have to upgrade in about 3 years

2: aio water cooling is not as good as custom

3: no they don't have a faster core than these evga superclocked versions edit: yes actually they do sorry

4: I have already bought them so it is a bit too late.

Hello gys so some of you might have seen my post about an hour ago and now i have it all figured out...i think.

Anyway i need a water loop in the 900d that can cool a 5930k and 3 evga superclocked titan x's call me crazy but i have the money i been saving up for this my hole life (well more like the last 2 years but it feels like it). And i thought you guys might have a good order for the loop to go in. And screw budget if i don't have the money well i'll save up a month or two. I want to have as much radiators as possible! Oh and please no comments saying that i am wasting money i know but hey it is a dream and you shall chase your dreams!

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/44526-august-10th-overkill-buyers-guide-where-to-buy-components/

You could use that info and only change the blocks to fit your parts.

1: I wont have to upgrade in about 3 years

2: aio water cooling is not as good as custom

3: no they don't have a faster core than these evga superclocked versions edit: yes actually they do sorry

4: I have already bought them so it is a bit too late.

1. Debatable, but I won't linger on it.

2. Agreed, but the AIO cooler on the Hybrid is designed to keep it at 56C under load which is the lowest I have ever seen for a water cooled GPU. There is plenty of room to OC.

3. All good.

4. You bought them more than a month ago? I suppose there is an option to resell, but if you're stuck you're stuck.

I can't help you with custom water builds, I have no experience.

Actually i thought i can have 2 reservoirs one for the cpu and one for the gpu's but why not hardline it looks soooooo good and the coolant is going to be some ekwb-ekoolant blue

you can start with hardline if you wish, just know that it is harder to do then soft tubing.  I started with hardline and didn't have much trouble with it.  You can go with 2 reservoirs though its not necessary, unless you planning on doing two custom loops in the same case using 2 reservoirs is purely for looks, no matter what you coolant is going to reach the same max temp only difference is it might take slightly longer.

Case - Fractal Design Arc Mini R2 : Mobo - Asus Maximus VI Gene : PSU - Corsair AX760 : CPU - Intel i7 4790k w/ EK-Supremacy EVO Copper/Acetal Water Block  : Memory - Corsair Vengence Pro 24gb 1600mhz : GPU - Evga GTX 780 Ti Classified w/ EK-FC780 GTX Classy - Acetal+Nickel Water Block : Storage - Samsung 840 Evo 250gb & 850 Evo 1tb SSDs, 2x 6TB External HDDs : Fans - 5x Noctua NF-F12 & 1x NF-S12A : Display - 24in Benq XL2420TE : Rads - Darkside LPX360 & LP240 : Pump/Res - EK-XRES 140 D5 Vario Pump

you can start with hardline if you wish, just know that it is harder to do then soft tubing.  I started with hardline and didn't have much trouble with it.  You can go with 2 reservoirs though its not necessary, unless you planning on doing two custom loops in the same case using 2 reservoirs is purely for looks, no matter what you coolant is going to reach the same max temp only difference is it might take slightly longer.

Allright thanks for the help i will probably put up a post tomorrow about wich parts i will be using!

Allright thanks for the help i will probably put up a post tomorrow about wich parts i will be using!

May be a detail but what fans you plan on using? 

System

• CPU
    I7-4790K @ 4,7GHz
  • Motherboard
    Asus MAXIMUS Formula VI
  • RAM
    Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB Kit (2x8GB) 1866MHz
  • GPU
    MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X
  • Case
    Cooler Master Cosmos SE
  • Storage
    Samsung 840 EVO 500GB+WD Green 3TB
  • PSU
    EVGA SuperNOVA 850G2 80PLUS Gold Certified
  • Display(s)
    ASUS PB277Q 27" WQHD 2560x1440 75Hz 1ms
  • Cooling
    Corsair H105 with AP121s and Phanteks fans
  • Keyboard
    Logitech G610 Orion
  • Mouse
    E-3lue E-Blue Mazer II 2500 DPI Blue LED 2.4GHz Wireless Optical Gaming Mouse
  • Sound
    Audio-Technica ATH-M20x
  • Operating System
    Windows 10

Right fans can make a big difference too, make sure you get some good static pressure fans for the rads.

Case - Fractal Design Arc Mini R2 : Mobo - Asus Maximus VI Gene : PSU - Corsair AX760 : CPU - Intel i7 4790k w/ EK-Supremacy EVO Copper/Acetal Water Block  : Memory - Corsair Vengence Pro 24gb 1600mhz : GPU - Evga GTX 780 Ti Classified w/ EK-FC780 GTX Classy - Acetal+Nickel Water Block : Storage - Samsung 840 Evo 250gb & 850 Evo 1tb SSDs, 2x 6TB External HDDs : Fans - 5x Noctua NF-F12 & 1x NF-S12A : Display - 24in Benq XL2420TE : Rads - Darkside LPX360 & LP240 : Pump/Res - EK-XRES 140 D5 Vario Pump

If you're using 120mm fans only, i recomend EK Vardars, they are expensive but...(3 titan x :P) and you can get them from most watercooling suppliers, they are also really fucking good, and come in grey, black and white. If you are using both 120mm and 140mm, Fractal design Venturis are great, Noctua has to mentioned according to the terms of use of LTT (They are excellent tho, not the best for color matching) If you want pretty but good performing fans, Bitfenix Specter Pros are very good at low RPMs. Also if you are puting a rad or two on the basement, i recomend Silverstone AP123s, very quiet and they channel airflow, making it easier to mantain good flow down there (specially beneficial if you put 2 rads in the basement) Gentle Typhoons are great but they are only 120mm and kinda hard to find.

Pump: Anything small and powerful by Swiftech or XSPC

Mind if I add, get a D5 pump, not a DDC, they are better, just, better.

System

• CPU
    I7-4790K @ 4,7GHz
  • Motherboard
    Asus MAXIMUS Formula VI
  • RAM
    Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB Kit (2x8GB) 1866MHz
  • GPU
    MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X
  • Case
    Cooler Master Cosmos SE
  • Storage
    Samsung 840 EVO 500GB+WD Green 3TB
  • PSU
    EVGA SuperNOVA 850G2 80PLUS Gold Certified
  • Display(s)
    ASUS PB277Q 27" WQHD 2560x1440 75Hz 1ms
  • Cooling
    Corsair H105 with AP121s and Phanteks fans
  • Keyboard
    Logitech G610 Orion
  • Mouse
    E-3lue E-Blue Mazer II 2500 DPI Blue LED 2.4GHz Wireless Optical Gaming Mouse
  • Sound
    Audio-Technica ATH-M20x
  • Operating System
    Windows 10

1. Debatable, but I won't linger on it.

2. Agreed, but the AIO cooler on the Hybrid is designed to keep it at 56C under load which is the lowest I have ever seen for a water cooled GPU. There is plenty of room to OC.

3. All good.

4. You bought them more than a month ago? I suppose there is an option to resell, but if you're stuck you're stuck.

I can't help you with custom water builds, I have no experience.

56 is pretty toasty for a watercooled GPU, although compared to a stock cooler that's great.

Most custom loops will keep a GPU at around 40-50.  (usually around 40 though, 50 being the toasty side) My 980 in my custom loop doesn't break 33 with 23c ambient. (Although my loop is a bad example as my liquid doesn't ever get any hotter than ambient temperature)

Stuff:  i7 7700k @ (dat nibba succ) | ASRock Z170M OC Formula | G.Skill TridentZ 3600 c16 | EKWB 1080 @ 2100 mhz  |  Acer X34 Predator | R4 | EVGA 1000 P2 | 1080mm Radiator Custom Loop | HD800 + Audio-GD NFB-11 | 850 Evo 1TB | 840 Pro 256GB | 3TB WD Blue | 2TB Barracuda

Hwbot: http://hwbot.org/user/lays/ 

FireStrike 980 ti @ 1800 Mhz http://hwbot.org/submission/3183338 http://www.3dmark.com/3dm/11574089

Mind if I add, get a D5 pump, not a DDC, they are better, just, better.

Agreed D5's are great, strong and silent doesn't get any better then that.  Get the Vario version it has a switch that you can turn to set the pump between 5 different speeds.

The corsair sp120 quiet edt. I think the have an rpm of 1500 or something.

SP120 quiet editions are good. +1 Skate048.

I know i can't even hear them now and i have 7 of them running at max speed!

No you know what i just found out that if i want petg tubing and fittings for it it is going to cost me $1768 just for shipping fuck that i'm giving up on my fucking dreams and fuck sweden!!!!!

I'd just do hard tubing,  order to link everything up does not matter just go with what looks better.  Since you said you are not worried about price,  don't bend the tubes use 90 degree fittings.  It's what I did for my build. It's my 1st water pc and not bending the tubes and using fittings made it easy

I'd just do hard tubing,  order to link everything up does not matter just go with what looks better.  Since you said you are not worried about price,  don't bend the tubes use 90 degree fittings.  It's what I did for my build. It's my 1st water pc and not bending the tubes and using fittings made it easy

Yes but i do care  about the price a little little bit  because i am ot going to pay nearly 2000 dollars in shipment but i guess i can go with soft tubing but that is just ugly but it will have to do since i live in a horrible place for a pc entushiast (i have no idea how you spell that).

Hello again guys so i had some problems but i think i solved them so now i have created a new loop idea for just under $1000. There is going to be 2 different loops one for the cpu and one for the gpu's. 

Here is the order the loops are gonna be going in. And please no more comments saying it is a waste of money if it was only a gaming rig then yes but it is going to be used for work aswell!

Cpu  loop order: Reservoir-pump-cpu-480 radiator-reservoir

Gpu loop order: Reservoir-pump-480 radiator-gpu's-reservoir

Please tell me what you think and give me some suggestions here is the system along with the watercooling parts: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/3Zjbgs

$7000 well spent !

MacBook Pro 13" Mid 2012 w/Core i5 3210M and glorious HD 4000 Graphics

Do you really need 3 titan x? Beacuse its probably not worth it unless you are doing some unusual stuff.

FX-8350 GTX760 16GB RAM 250GB SSD + 1TB HDD

"How many roads must a man walk down?" "42"

$7000 well spent !

Bro i know it is a bit of a waste of money but it is not going to be a gaming rig only god no i'm going to be 3d printing and some heavy work for my job and i have been saving for about 2 years for this and around $3000 is sponsored from my job. I know i have the coolest boss ever!

Do you really need 3 titan x? Beacuse its probably not worth it unless you are doing some unusual stuff.

I am going to be 3d printing and some other heavy work and of course gaming!

I am going to be 3d printing and  some other heavy work and of course gaming!

Its still overkill and that 3ed card bit if thats what you want to do by all means go for it. I would choose a better case for it though I would get like a Caselabs Sma8 or and S8S 

Its still overkill and that 3ed card bit if thats what you want to do by all means go for it. I would choose a better case for it though I would get like a Caselabs Sma8 or and S8S 

Yeah o know but they don't ship to sweden!    DAMN YOU SWEDEN!!!