Moving old HDD with os onto new computer and adding new HDD

In a few weeks i should be building a new pc... i had a pc before with a 350gb HDD with windows 7 and as my new pc will be budget and using the 750ti from gigabyte for gaming, i will need extra storage space... so my question is, will i be able to use my old hard drive as a primary for my OS, and add a 750gb HDD ontop of that to store my games without having to buy a new hard drive and new OS, im already exceeding my budget so i need to know ASAP

Note:

I also need info on wether my build will be okay to run i.e. enough wattage psu and help on info to what games i can run from owners of the gigabyte 750ti.

Many thanks!

You can move the old HDD to the new one and use it but you may have some issues with the OS as you are changing to a new motherboard, processor and other hardware.  It think it will be better for you to do a clean install of the OS on your new pc.

Guide: DSLR or Video camera?, Guide: Film/Photo makers' useful resources, Guide: Lenses, a quick primer

Nikon D4, Nikon D800E, Fuji X-E2, Canon G16, Gopro Hero 3+, iPhone 5s. Hasselblad 500C/M, Sony PXW-FS7

ICT Consultant, Photographer, Video producer, Scuba diver and underwater explorer, Nature & humanitarian documentary producer

yes, just make sure you run sysprep as the last step before pulling the HDD out of the old machine.