How many games can you currently handle playing at a time ?

Biden

Played Trials Fusion on the Xbox, Limbo on my iPad, Clash of Clans on my Phone. That's the most I can do.

10-15 games/month

ah those were the days

I work full time five days a week so I can play maybe one or two games at the most.

I now play games to relax  when I have time off and don't need to study, which is basiclally only during the summer, Im just to busy now to be an avid gamer.

I still love games though :)

Desktop:ryzen 5 3600 | MSI b45m bazooka | EVGA 650w Icoolermaster masterbox nr400 |16 gb ddr4  corsiar lpx| Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1070ti |500GB SSD+2TB SSHD, 2tb seagate barracuda [OS/games/mass storage] | HpZR240w 1440p led logitech g502 proteus spectrum| Coolermaster quick fire pro cherry mx  brown |

It's good to cover the bases.  Have to game to handle my needs for fighting, racing, and shooting people.

Until my RAM is filled

Sample Text ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Depends on which games are playing. I just switch between them especially if they are games with repetitive side quests

Right now playing GTA V, Far Cry 4, Sleeping Dogs (DLC's), Don Bradman Cricket 2014

Finally got PS4 Pro

ah those were the days

I work full time five days a week so I can play maybe one or two games at the most.

I now play games to relax when I have time off and don't need to study, which is basiclally only during the summer, Im just to busy now to be an avid gamer.

I still love games though :)

I understand I started working full time for the first time ever and my gaming time has gone way down and I don't really feel like playing a lot anymore. I used to think action games that were 5-10 hours were ridiculous but now I'm beginning to like them

I understand I started working full time for the first time ever and my gaming time has gone way down and I don't really feel like playing a lot anymore. I used to think action games that were 5-10 hours were ridiculous but now I'm beginning to like them

Oh yeah my thing is stratagy games now I've put about 127 hrs into age of wonders 3. Been along time since I really got into a game .

Keeps my brain working while I am at work

Desktop:ryzen 5 3600 | MSI b45m bazooka | EVGA 650w Icoolermaster masterbox nr400 |16 gb ddr4  corsiar lpx| Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1070ti |500GB SSD+2TB SSHD, 2tb seagate barracuda [OS/games/mass storage] | HpZR240w 1440p led logitech g502 proteus spectrum| Coolermaster quick fire pro cherry mx  brown |