Is there a site like PCPartPicker but for water cooling?

Go to solution Solved by Chiobe,

When it comes to pc parts, so do they normally list what can and cant be used with said part, which is why its easy to keep a database of it.

But when it comes to water cooling, so is there no such info beyond basic things like size (10mm fitting wont work with 13mm tubing and such).

I mean, not only would you need to keep an database of every part that can be water cooled, but you also need a complet list of every water cooling part out there and how they fit together. Dont think even big sites that sells water cooling part has that kind of info. Heck, even companys would have a hard time knowing how there stuff works with other companys stuff.

Any recommended online resources to assist in gathering up your list of parts, checking for possible incompatibilities, and holding onto said list for later purchase?

I'm more interested in anything that could help with gathering the list of parts I'll need for a custom loop, rather than the comparative prices.

You'd think by now something like this would exist somewhere.

---

When it comes to pc parts, so do they normally list what can and cant be used with said part, which is why its easy to keep a database of it.

But when it comes to water cooling, so is there no such info beyond basic things like size (10mm fitting wont work with 13mm tubing and such).

I mean, not only would you need to keep an database of every part that can be water cooled, but you also need a complet list of every water cooling part out there and how they fit together. Dont think even big sites that sells water cooling part has that kind of info. Heck, even companys would have a hard time knowing how there stuff works with other companys stuff.

I was starting to suspect this the more I delved into it.

Most sites will have some way to help you pick out the correct water block for your component, with many components being compatible with the same water blocks.

But I was hoping for something that would help me pick out fittings and tubing mainly.

I think I understand what I'm dealing with now. I'll have to play this oldschool and keep track of all the important details myself.

---

I was starting to suspect this the more I delved into it.

Most sites will have some way to help you pick out the correct water block for your component, with many components being compatible with the same water blocks.

But I was hoping for something that would help me pick out fittings and tubing mainly.

I think I understand what I'm dealing with now. I'll have to play this oldschool and keep track of all the important details myself.

Yeah, for the most part so would you need to keep track of things yourself, but forums are also a great source of info.

So use them to confirm things before you make a buy, just to be on the safe side.