Do i need an apple product to listen my itunes music ?

agentagent47
Go to solution Solved by ShadowCaptain,

As the title said. i like music soo much,soo i am thinking to buy music/album on itunes BUT, i don't have any apple product. i can install itunes on my PC. But can i copy/move the songs to my phone.. witch is a 2013 moto G.

YES, you can just buy the album, download it, and drag and drop it onto your phone

You DO NOT need an Apple product to buy music, or movies etc from itunes

As the title said. i like music soo much,soo i am thinking to buy music/album on itunes BUT, i don't have any apple product. i can install itunes on my PC. But can i copy/move the songs to my phone.. witch is a 2013 moto G.

nope. you can't. but you can just copy the files to your phone.

I don't know, but why iTunes? Have you tried Google Play Music All Access or Stotify Premium, not sure if it's called exactly premium but you get the idea.

CPU: Ryzen 3 3600 | GPU: Gigabite GTX 1660 super | Motherboard: MSI Mortar MAX | RAM: G Skill Trident Z 3200 (2x8GB) | Case: Cooler Master Q300L | Storage: Samsung 970 EVO 250G + Samsung 860 Evo 1TB | PSU: Corsair RM650x | Displays: LG 27'' G-Sync compatible 144hz 1080p | Cooling: NH U12S black | Keyboard: Logitech G512 carbon | Mouse: Logitech g900 

YES, you can just buy the album, download it, and drag and drop it onto your phone

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

I don't know, but why iTunes? Have you tried Google Play Music All Access or Stotify Premium, not sure if it's called exactly premium but you get the idea.

google play music,spotify is not available on my country.

you sure.... if you are, THANK YOU! and THANK GOD!

iTunes' music haven't had DRM since 2009, so you are free to buy, download and move your iTunes music around as you desire.

You could also just listen to the music in iTunes. You have always been able to do that.

You should be able to play the AAC files on you phones stock music player, but I could be mistaken in that.

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

you sure.... if you are, THANK YOU! and THANK GOD!

Yes, he is sure. Although you may need something other than the stock music player to actually read and play the music. My personal favorite is PowerAmp for android. It's great, and I've had the pro version for a couple of years. I have never run into a file format that it couldn't decode and play through my phone. 

Hey! New SIgnature! 

I'm supposedly a person on the Internet, but you'll never know if I'm human or not ;)

iTunes' music haven't had DRM since 2009, so you are free to buy, download and move your iTunes music around as you desire.

You could also just listen to the music in iTunes. You have always been able to do that.

Some countries have laws against copying for personal use. But yeah.

Some countries have laws against copying for personal use. But yeah.

The British law (or rather rulling) is against changing the format of a media, I.E. changing a CD into digital files. 

Moving around digital files don't seem to be illegal just yet. 

The British law (or rather rulling) is against changing the format of a media, I.E. changing a CD into digital files. 

Moving around digital files don't seem to be illegal just yet. 

Well, a CD has digital files on it too. But they're not talking about converting, they're talking about the act of copying itself.

From Torrentfreak: “…it includes creating back-ups without permission from the copyright holder as this necessarily involves an act of copying,” we were informed by the Government spokesperson.​

It's a freaky world we live in. :/

Well, a CD has digital files on it too. But they're not talking about converting, they're talking about the act of copying itself.

From Torrentfreak: “…it includes creating back-ups without permission from the copyright holder as this necessarily involves an act of copying,” we were informed by the Government spokesperson.​

It's a freaky world we live in. :/

I know a CD contains digital file, but I was talking about changing the media on which those files were stored. I know, that I could have worded that better, sorry. 

And moving the files around would still be legal. Backups are what's illegal (breaking a copyright is not really illegale per say, buy I digress).

I guess you could always download your music from iTunes, put it onto your phone, and then delete the original files. That way, there wouldn't be a backup.

You could then redownload the files from iTunes. That way the end user is not the one doing the copying.

Or you could chose to ignore it like every other person in the UK.

I will agree that the ruling is really weird, and I can't see it standing for very long. Atleast, I don't think it will be enforced.