best water cooler

im using a noctua NH-D15 cpu cooler and i wanna switch to all in one water cooler 
but there is a lot of options so can someone rank the following coolers for me from better to worse.
thanks a lot
also i will be using a push pull config so in case of a 240mm i will use extra 2xcorsair air AF120 fans or in case of a 280mm i will use extra 2xcorsair air AF140 fans
so the following coolers are 

also im one of those people who love my pc cold so its in an AC room with all fans working 100% from start so i will also be making the liquid cooler fans working 100%

Zalman Reserator 3 MAX Dual
NZXT Kraken X61

Corsair Hydro Series H110i GT

Corsair Hydro Series H100i GTX

Cooler Master Nepton 280L

Cooler Master Nepton 240M

Corsair Hydro Series H105

Thermaltake Water 3.0 Extreme

i would keep that nh-d15 really unless id upgrade to custom water

if i had to make a decision id go with corsair h100i or h110 due to nice looks :P

(◑‿◐)

According to pcgamer.com the zalman and the thermaltake ones are the best. I have the thermaltake one and its pretty good considering I live in a warm environment.

H110i GTX is now available. You can give that a try.

According to pcgamer.com the zalman and the thermaltake ones are the best. I have the thermaltake one and its pretty good considering I live in a warm environment.

H110i GTX is now available. You can give that a try.

i was thinking of calculating the length width and thickness of the rad and take the one with the biggest area

I have the Zalman attached to an AMD Phenom II X6 1075T 3.0 overclocked to 3.5. Idles at about 32 Celcius with a Max of 42 while running PCMark 8 or 3DMark 11. According to CPU-Z HW Monitor, individual cores barely got about 30 degrees under load.

Edit: Do not get the Zalman unless you have space for PSU in top and bottom or lots of space between top and mobo mount. I just upgraded to a Z97 motherboard and i7-4790k in a NZXT H440 case and couldn't even mount it to the top of the case due to bumping into the RAM and the offset brackets won't work on this case. I had to mount it to the front of the case, but I cant flip the fans to the other side of the heatsink in a clean manner. My old case was headache enough in my Thor V2

Haha if you do end up getting a water cooler and you want to sell that nh d15, I'm very interested :)