Over Ear BT Headphones for Workout

FedCOM

Guys,

Need some help, looking for a decent set of over the ear Bluetooth headphones for working out.

I cannot really use the in ear ones, unless they are like Apple Ear pods or Bose sei2i where they do not fully go into the ear canal.

I really do not care that they have amazing sound quality, since I am mainly going to use them as background noise.

My main workout is weight lifting if that helps and I am looking at anywhere from $20-$100 range in price.

Thanks a lot.

ok , a wave of questions :

Price ?

sound signiture ?

prefrence ?

and brand ? ( optional ) .

(⌐■_■) 

http://www.amazon.com/Yurbuds-Inspire-LE-BT-Performance/dp/B00I0FHDP2

These. Now, I know they are earbuds, but they are earbuds in the same way that Bose are. Now, they DO NOT FALL OUT. They just don't, and it's amazing. They are really comfy, and they sound quite good for working out (I've used them to work out many a time.) Battery life on these is insane! I think I've gotten about 10 hours out of a single charge regularly. Suffice it to say that you would probably be charging them once a week, if that. (Oh, also, I lift a lot too, so this recommendation comes from lifting, erging and some running with them in, and they've never fallen out, nor felt like they would. 

I literally threw them in a bag for about 4 months, and they had battery when I pulled them out to use. They are really, really good. They get nice and loud, but they're pretty hard to hear for others, so they are perfect for the gym. Also, they let in a little bit of ambient noise, which I prefer, so I can lift with friends and not have to leave one dangling. Definitely a VERY good pair of earbuds for the gym/any kind of exercise. (I paid the full $120, and they are worth that, let alone Amazon's $65 set, since they are a bit of an older product.) 

Hey! New SIgnature! 

I'm supposedly a person on the Internet, but you'll never know if I'm human or not ;)

Ridska:

Price: 50-100 US

Sound Signature, brand have no preference.

KaminKevCrew, I was actually looking at these but was not sure, they looked like the are like the Bose ones but was not certain, thank you for the confirmation.

I think I may try them.

Ridska:

Price: 50-100 US

Sound Signature, brand have no preference.

KaminKevCrew, I was actually looking at these but was not sure, they looked like the are like the Bose ones but was not certain, thank you for the confirmation.

I think I may try them.

Yup, they are awesome!

Hey! New SIgnature! 

I'm supposedly a person on the Internet, but you'll never know if I'm human or not ;)