Good headset for $40-50?

FinestRyeBread

No mic needed

The Brokish Boy v1: CPU: i7-8700k GPU: MSI Gaming X GTX ti MOBO: Asus ROG Maximus X Code Ram: G.Skill Trident Z 4x8gb 3200mhz DRIVES: 2x3TB WD Black , 500gb Samsung 850 EVO SSD, 500gb 970 EVO SSD Case: be quiet! Dark Base Pro 900 Black Headphone: ATH-MSR7 Mic: Blue Yeti Monitors: 27" BenQ GW2765 1440p; IPS, 27" Acer Predator XB271HU 1440p; VA

No mic needed

If there's no mic than they're just headphones. Take a look at this:

The Perixx AX-3000 are worth checking out on newegg. When I purchased mine, it was listed for only $30! They feature 7.1 surround sound which sounds absolutely AMAZING are they are very comfortable wear for long periods of time. They are some-what noise canceling and feature a braided cable which a Gold Plated USB connection. Strongly recommend this product.

If there's no mic than they're just headphones. Take a look at this:

I mean I wouldn't mind if there was a mic on it but I just won't use it, I would only use the headphone part if it's good

The Brokish Boy v1: CPU: i7-8700k GPU: MSI Gaming X GTX ti MOBO: Asus ROG Maximus X Code Ram: G.Skill Trident Z 4x8gb 3200mhz DRIVES: 2x3TB WD Black , 500gb Samsung 850 EVO SSD, 500gb 970 EVO SSD Case: be quiet! Dark Base Pro 900 Black Headphone: ATH-MSR7 Mic: Blue Yeti Monitors: 27" BenQ GW2765 1440p; IPS, 27" Acer Predator XB271HU 1440p; VA

I mean I wouldn't mind if there was a mic on it but I just won't use it, I would only use the headphone part if it's good

Well if you don't really need a mic than an actual pair of headphones would be much better than a trashy $50 gaming headset. Personally I like the Monoprice ones in Tek Syndicate's video.

The Perixx AX-3000 are worth checking out on newegg. When I purchased mine, it was listed for only $30! They feature 7.1 surround sound which sounds absolutely AMAZING are they are very comfortable wear for long periods of time. They are some-what noise canceling and feature a braided cable which a Gold Plated USB connection. Strongly recommend this product.

They would be noise isolating, and 7.1 never sounds good unless it's speakers. The superlux posted above are a much, much better choice. They have a great sound stage, and they are of a pretty high. Build quality. Go for the superlux!

Hey! New SIgnature! 

I'm supposedly a person on the Internet, but you'll never know if I'm human or not ;)

You need to figure out what type of sound you want. Bass heavy? Neutral? High Treble? Also, what type of headphone. Over the ear? On ear? In ear? Do they need to isolate the sound so no sound leaks out or leaks in? Or do you want to be able to hear outside sounds? Figure all that out and then look up headphones that meet your needs then read up on them, then buy the one you think is best

PC Audio Setup = Beyerdynamic DT 770 pro 80 ohm and Sennheiser pc37x (also for xbox) hooked up to Schiit Fulla 3