Twitch Streaming

MY specs are as follows:

CPU:AMD Athlon X4 760K

Graphics Card: Sapphire radeon R7 260X

8GB crucial ballistix sport ram

MSi A78M-E35 motherboard

1TB WD Black (and some random 500gb i salvaged from my old pc that i have back files on)

430 Watt corsair cx430

corsair spec-01

and windows 8.1 64 bit os

What upgrades can I make that would allow me to stream more efficiently?

16GB RAM

New motherboard and CPU- cheapest and best option would be Intel Xeon and H81 or i5

I would say new GPU as well but that's not a priority depending on what you're streaming

New PSU if needed

Setup

CPU: i3 4160|Motherboard: MSI Z97 PC MATE|RAM: Kingston HyperX Blue 8GB(2x4GB)|GPU: Sapphire Nitro R9 380 4GB|PSU: Seasonic M12II EVO 620W Modular|Storage: 1TB WD Blue|Case: NZXT S340 Black|PCIe devices: TP-Link WDN4800| Montior: ASUS VE247H| Others: PS3/PS4

What do you mean by "More efficiently"? Are you running into performance issues (e.g. too much CPU/GPU load), temperature issues or do you want to decrease your power draw from the wall?

What do you mean by "More efficiently"? Are you running into performance issues (e.g. too much CPU/GPU load), temperature issues or do you want to decrease your power draw from the wall?

I just need some more power behind my system (not wattage my psu should be fine). I can stream things just fine but i can't go to high on the quality because of too much cpu usage.

• 1 year later...
On 8/10/2015 at 11:32 AM, amp88 said:

I am not able to stream any games (GTA V or Dark Souls 3 for example) at watchable quality. Games like Risk of Rain are no problem but anything beefier than that and i get High Encoding messages no matter what I do to try and solve the problem (I would assume I need more processing power).