EVGA Precision 16 woes

Massa9

Has anyone else installed  the last few revisions of evga precision x 16 only to uninstall shortly after. Almost leaving a sour taste behind, so to speak.  I did use evga's previous version evga precision 4.2.1 not only for overclocking but for monitoring GPU in almost every game. I forget the details of why they no longer use RTSS , like MSI Afterburner still does, but the vanilla UI and OSD  on EVGAx16 is not even comparable to MSI AB  or the older evga x .

my point:  I cannot seem to work with it, many settings don't seem to function. is there some way to mod it to function like MSI AB 4.11 or better still evga x 4.2.1?

Has anyone else installed  the last few revisions of evga precision x 16 only to uninstall shortly after. Almost leaving a sour taste behind, so to speak.  I did use evga's previous version evga precision 4.2.1 not only for overclocking but for monitoring GPU in almost every game. I forget the details of why they no longer use RTSS , like MSI Afterburner still does, but the vanilla UI and OSD  on EVGAx16 is not even comparable to MSI AB  or the older evga x .

my point:  I cannot seem to work with it, many settings don't seem to function. is there some way to mod it to function like MSI AB 4.11 or better still evga x 4.2.1?

I feel your pain, I just switched over to MSI Afterburner so much better to work with.

Case - Fractal Design Arc Mini R2 : Mobo - Asus Maximus VI Gene : PSU - Corsair AX760 : CPU - Intel i7 4790k w/ EK-Supremacy EVO Copper/Acetal Water Block  : Memory - Corsair Vengence Pro 24gb 1600mhz : GPU - Evga GTX 780 Ti Classified w/ EK-FC780 GTX Classy - Acetal+Nickel Water Block : Storage - Samsung 840 Evo 250gb & 850 Evo 1tb SSDs, 2x 6TB External HDDs : Fans - 5x Noctua NF-F12 & 1x NF-S12A : Display - 24in Benq XL2420TE : Rads - Darkside LPX360 & LP240 : Pump/Res - EK-XRES 140 D5 Vario Pump

I know you can change the skin to look like msi ab or even the older evga x . though it is somewhat complicated compared to before. I don't think it changes the fact that half the settings still are not up yet/