Backpack for students and Tech-Enthusiasts

Go to solution Solved by Agent181,

Is there nothing with a built in battery bank if possible and can you recommend me anything

Just buy a 10k mah battery and a backpack you like

I need a backpack for school and I want it to have space for some of my tech stuff like a laptop and/or tablet. I really like the Tylt energy + that Linus reviewed here and the Razer Tactical backpack that he reviewed here but both of them are too expensive. So if anyone can find me a backpack that has a battery bank like the energy + or big like the tactical backpack but not as expensive.

Thanks in advance.

Hello

just go to the local walmart/store and try em. most backpacks not targeted at young kids have padded laptop areas now. theres always a couple the passthroughs for battery banks and such

just go to the local walmart/store and try em. most backpacks not targeted at young kids have padded laptop areas now. theres always a couple the passthroughs for battery banks and such

I agree here. Most backpacks nowadays have some kind of compartment for laptops / cellphones / tablets. Just browse your local shops. Everything is made on China, and most brnads just buy some kind of oem.

My AMD Build:

Spoiler

FX 6300 @ 4.8GHz, Zalman CNPS14X, MSI 970 Gaming, 16gb 1866MHz AData Ram, 3D Club R9 280X, Corsair 600M Psu, Thermaltake V3 AMD Edition Case, D-link 1200AC WiFi, 240gb Mushkin SSD, 2tb WD HDD, 140gb WD HDD (recording gameplay), 5x CoolerMaster SickleFlow 120mm fans, Windows 10 64Bit

Sisters Intel Build:

Spoiler

I7 4790k @ 4.4GHz, CoolerMaster 212 Evo, Gigabyte Gaming 5, 16gb 1866MHz Corsair Ram, 3D Club R9 390, EVGA 650GS Psu, NZXT S340 Case, D-Link 1200AC WiFi Card, HyperX 240gb SSD, 2tb WD HDD, Windows 10 64 Bit

I agree here. Most backpacks nowadays have some kind of compartment for laptops / cellphones / tablets. Just browse your local shops. Everything is made on China, and most brnads just buy some kind of oem.

the thing with backpacks is they are kinda like beds, it all depends on your comfort. so you want one that is comfortable for your body. Its hilarious to see massive backpacks on tiny people, and you know it must be wildly uncomfortable. 

my wallmart 20$ backpack made it though my older brothers 4 years of high school, then 6 years of my schooling with no issues. go with something simple instead of the ones with way to many everything. 

I use the Swissgear GA-7301-14F00 Hudson, it is reasonably priced compared to those backpacks.

CPU  Intel i7 5820k Motherboard Asus X99-S  RAM  32GB (8x4) Kingston Hyper X Fury GPU EVGA GTX 1080Ti SC2 iCX Case Fractal Design R4 Windowed Storage 500GB Samsung 850 Evo + 120GB Crucial M500 SSD + 2TB Seagate Barracuda + 1TB Western Digital Blue PSU Corsair RM1000 Display 2x Asus VS239HV Cooling  Noctua NH-D15 Keyboard  Corsair K70 RGB Mouse Logitech G502 Gaming Surface Razer Golitahus Extended Speed

I use the Swissgear GA-7301-14F00 Hudson, it is reasonably priced compared to those backpacks.

the thing with backpacks is they are kinda like beds, it all depends on your comfort. so you want one that is comfortable for your body. Its hilarious to see massive backpacks on tiny people, and you know it must be wildly uncomfortable. 

my wallmart 20$ backpack made it though my older brothers 4 years of high school, then 6 years of my schooling with no issues. go with something simple instead of the ones with way to many everything.

walmart backpacks end

Is there nothing with a built in battery bank if possible and can you recommend me anything

Hello

just put your own battery bank in one? if you want a recommendation on a battery bank I also go kmashi. super cheap, and they have the rated capacities, I abuse the hell out of mine and still work fine. 

any recommendations on backpacks maximum £40/$60

Hello

If you can get them, the Deuter Airlite 28L backpacks are pretty nice and comfortable, plus come with the hip and shoulder straps. I use mine mainly for hiking but it does have a large pocket in there that I use for hydration, but could be used for a laptop or tablet, and it has plenty of space for any other stuff you want to throw in.

It was supposed to be BushMechanic