error code 99

Xx_death1544_xx

When I boot up my brand new pc (mobo asus maximus vi extreme  intel i7 4790k 16 gigs corsair vengeance pro 1866 be quiet dark rock pro 3 and

corsair rm1000 psu

it comes up with the error code 99 when ever I try to boot it up I looked it up and it is super IO initialization, what is this and how do I fix it 

I had the exact same thing happen to me on my VII Hero.

You have to flash the bios.

Follow what they say here: https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread.php?55438-Asus-Maximus-VII-Hero-Issue-Q-Code-99-with-quot-no-signal-quot-showing-on-monitor I posted that, and what they said to do fixed my board.

My baby| CPU: Core i5-4690K  |  Motherboard: Asus Maximus Vii Hero  |  CPU Cooler: Hyper 212 Plus |   Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe | GPU: MSI R9 390  |  RAM: 16 GB - G.Skill Ripjaws X |

We brawlers are sustained by willpower, even if mocked as reckless and crazy! - Kamina

ok thank you very much

No problem. That should fix the problem. Enjoy your new pc. :)

My baby| CPU: Core i5-4690K  |  Motherboard: Asus Maximus Vii Hero  |  CPU Cooler: Hyper 212 Plus |   Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe | GPU: MSI R9 390  |  RAM: 16 GB - G.Skill Ripjaws X |

We brawlers are sustained by willpower, even if mocked as reckless and crazy! - Kamina

Oh, and let me know if it works!

it took a couple trys to get the update on the flash drive but it work   thank you so much

Amazing! I'm glad you got it to work. And yes, it does. It does that when you unplug the PSU or do anything to the BIOS, etc. I'm so glad I could help!