Recommend me a TV series to watch!

dylandylandylan

Seen them all, firefly is my all time favorite, amazing.

My Grandma actually sent me a SG-1 DVD years ago, and that got me hooked, I should go back and get myself the blu-ray editions of that show, it's pretty good, quite dry in places but overall not too bad!

It's getting repeated on a channel over here at the moment, It's up to season 8 with the Ori.

Didn't really watch SG-A, but watched SG-U and loved it, such a shame it only ran for two seasons.

PC Specs: i7 4770k @ 4.3Ghz 1.165v, Corsair H100i + 2x SP120 PE in Pull, Asus ROG Maximus VII Hero, 8GB Kingston Hyper-X Genesis 1600mhz, X-fire Sapphire HD7950 3GB OC Dual X Edition, Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium - Fatal1ty, 60GB OCZ Agility 3, 120GB OCZ Agility 3, 480GB Seagate 600 Series, 1TB WD Caviar Black, Corsair TX850, CM Storm Trooper, Win 7 Pro. Peripherals: Microsoft Sidewinder X6 Keyboard, Logitech G700S Mouse, Sennheiser G4ME ONE Headset, Logitech Z-5500 5.1 Speakers. Phone: HTC One M8.

breaking bad(amazing)

the walking dead

doc who

last man standing

the big bang theory

how i met your mother(GREAT)

friends(the funiest show ever)

shameless(great show)

I got a billion anime series to recommend. You said you didn't want that though, so here are some other shows I really like.

Comedy and entertainment:
An Idiot Abroad (Karl Pilkington, a very strange man, travels across the world and hates it)
Da Ali G Show (old TV show with Sasha Baron, the guy who makes Borat, Bruno and a few other characters)
Futurama (You probably already know this one)
South Park (again, you probably know this one)
The IT Crowd (it's like The Big Bang Theory, but actually funny)
The Ricky Gervais Show (animated show based on Ricky Gervais podcasts, featuring Karl Pilkington)
Top Gear (Best car show, in the world. Not that much about cars though, mostly just goofing around)

Leaning/documentary/entertainment:
Into the Universe with Stephen Hawking (Documentaries based on Stephen Hawking's theories about time travel, aliens and so on)
Mythbusters (Show about testing if myths are true or not)
Penn & Teller - Bullshit (seriously, watch this if you haven't. You will learn a ton of stuff. I highly recommend you watch all 8 seasons. One of my favorite shows of all time)
Secrets of the Superbrands (Talks about different brands such as Apple, Microsoft, Coca Cola and so on. How they became so big, why they are so big, what they actually do and so on)

Funny cooking shows (not for learning how to cook, just for entertainment):
Heston's Feasts (One of the best chefs in the world makes really weird food, which apparently still tastes delicious. Camel hamburger,  edible insects, whale vomit and eggs, and stuff like that).
Iron Chef (Hilariously over the top cooking show from Japan. Some of the best chefs in the world competes in "cooking battles" where they got 1 hour to make dishes based around a secret main ingredient which is reviled just before they have to start cook the food).

That looks really good too, I'm surprised I missed this too. Thanks!

trust me its boring im at season 3 right now its meh

stargate SG1 is much better

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

Buffy the Vampire Slayer

Angel

Doctor Who (Classic and new)

Castle

Alien Nation

Alias

Dukes of Hazzard 

House M.D.

The A Team

if ur gonna watch Alias  ( like 3 episodes a day)

ur gonna get annoyed

her ever changing lips

and since season 3 they end almost every season like its last

which means the next season they ignore what happens in the last episode

friggen annoying

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

We've gotten this far and nobody has recommended Stargate SG-1?!?

What has the world come to  :blink:

SPOILER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the last season felt like every one gave up

and they they introduced the douche from farscape

i wish if they just ended it

Under the Dome

Siberia

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015