Recommend me a TV series to watch!

dylandylandylan

Just as the title states!

I like everything and anything nearly,

I haven't started watching game of thrones, but I'm waiting for it to finish and then I'll get the box set just like I've done with the wire, shield, the sopranos etc.

Any suggestions would be awesome :3

Thanks guys!

#!

I haven't started watching game of thrones, but I'm waiting for it to finish and then I'll get the box set just like I've done with the wire, shield, the sopranos etc.

Thanks guys!

Korra

Attack on Titan 

Falling skies

Dr Who 

Feel free to message me if you want to chat!

Korra

Attack on Titan 

Falling skies

Dr Who 

I've been recommended Attack on Titan quite a few times by my friends, I think I'll leave the anime series to when my girlfriend and I watch media though, she's more into that stuff :)

#!

I've been recommended Attack on Titan quite a few times by my friends, I think I'll leave the anime series to when my girlfriend and I watch media though, she's more into that stuff :)

I've watched some with my girlfriend too, as she's into anime. Actually thinking about the episodes, I wouldn't have said it was a couples thing. Never mind :P I'm sure you two will like it!

Feel free to message me if you want to chat!

If you want a series that doesn't require any effort to watch (good old fashion t.v) then I can recommend "as time goes by" first three episodes are a little slow but they get much better.

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

I'm disappointed COMMUNITY isn't on here.

How I Met Your Mother

The IT Crowd (WATCH THIS DAMN THING NOW)

Farscape

A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing

I'm disappointed COMMUNITY isn't on here.

How I Met Your Mother

The IT Crowd (WATCH THIS DAMN THING NOW)

Haha, I've watched them to death, have all the box sets of them too. Another good UK TV show along the lines of IT crowd is black books, a little bit older now, but so good. The IT crowd is amazing, I was so stoked when I found out about it :P

#!

If you like documentaries, i recommend Louis Theroux, there are videos on youtube. Loads of them, and awesome topics.

If you like documentaries, i recommend Louis Theroux, there are videos on youtube. Loads of them, and awesome topics.

Thanks for the suggestion man, it looks like he's got a lot of controversial topics, I'd love to see what his thoughts are on them, I'll check them out :)

#!

Thanks for the suggestion man, it looks like he's got a lot of controversial topics, I'd love to see what his thoughts are on them, I'll check them out :)

Enjoy :D It may not be 1080p, but you could download from somewhere. Also documentaries about North Korea are cool. Also on youtube. And war documentaries like Restrepo. Very good. Do you know any good docum. ? Cheers!

Continuum

Breaking Bad (must watch!)

Dexter (must watch!)

Falling Skies

Suits

House of Cards

Arrow

Supernatural

The Office US (must watch!)

Under The Dome

Top Gear

Firefly (must watch!)

How I Met Your Mother

The Big Bang Theory

We've gotten this far and nobody has recommended Stargate SG-1?!?

What has the world come to  :blink:

PC Specs: i7 4770k @ 4.3Ghz 1.165v, Corsair H100i + 2x SP120 PE in Pull, Asus ROG Maximus VII Hero, 8GB Kingston Hyper-X Genesis 1600mhz, X-fire Sapphire HD7950 3GB OC Dual X Edition, Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium - Fatal1ty, 60GB OCZ Agility 3, 120GB OCZ Agility 3, 480GB Seagate 600 Series, 1TB WD Caviar Black, Corsair TX850, CM Storm Trooper, Win 7 Pro. Peripherals: Microsoft Sidewinder X6 Keyboard, Logitech G700S Mouse, Sennheiser G4ME ONE Headset, Logitech Z-5500 5.1 Speakers. Phone: HTC One M8.

Continuum

Breaking Bad (must watch!)

Dexter (must watch!)

Falling Skies

Suits

House of Cards

Arrow

Supernatural

The Office US (must watch!)

Under The Dome

Top Gear

Firefly (must watch!)

How I Met Your Mother

The Big Bang Theory

Seen them all, firefly is my all time favorite, amazing.

We've gotten this far and nobody has recommended Stargate SG-1?!?

What has the world come to  :blink:

My Grandma actually sent me a SG-1 DVD years ago, and that got me hooked, I should go back and get myself the blu-ray editions of that show, it's pretty good, quite dry in places but overall not too bad!

#!

If you're into dramatic television that's just all based on character development & emotion, I recommend Mad Men.

"It seems we living the American dream, but the people highest up got the lowest self esteem. The prettiest people do the ugliest things, for the road to riches and diamond rings."- Kanye West, "All Falls Down"

If you're into dramatic television that's just all based on character development & emotion, I recommend Mad Men.

This is also something that I've missed, I will definitely queue this up, thank you!

#!

This is also something that I've missed, I will definitely queue this up, thank you!

It's interesting, trust me! :D

"It seems we living the American dream, but the people highest up got the lowest self esteem. The prettiest people do the ugliest things, for the road to riches and diamond rings."- Kanye West, "All Falls Down"

Buffy the Vampire Slayer

Angel

Doctor Who (Classic and new)

Castle

Alien Nation

Alias

Dukes of Hazzard 

House M.D.

The A Team

Cry Havoc!

watch scrubs i love that serie i have seen all 9 seasons about 6 times :D

If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough it will be believed.

-Adolf Hitler 

Thanks guys!

digimon adventures 1 and 2

Desktop -  i5 4670k, GTX 770, Maximums VI Hero, 2X Kingston Hyper X 3k in raid zero.

Laptop - Lenovo X230 Intel 535 480GB, 16GB Gskill memory, Classic Keyboard Mod, Triple USB 3.0 Express Card.

Haha, I've watched them to death, have all the box sets of them too. Another good UK TV show along the lines of IT crowd is black books, a little bit older now, but so good. The IT crowd is amazing, I was so stoked when I found out about it :P

Oh yeh! Cool me too! I've watched Community and IT Crowd again twice! Love them to death.