Is this super bottleneck

Apothem

fx 8350 at 4.3 and 2 7970s, my fps is the exact same as i get with one  7970

gpu usages arent going over 50 for either card only fgetting 100 fps or even 80 sometimes occasionally 130

Never mind.

And no, that CPU would not bottleneck those cards that badly.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

Never mind.

its off i have 120 hz monitor as well

What games are you playing? Or if you've only tried one, try another.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

What games are you playing? Or if you've only tried one, try another.

bf3 then bf4

Try running the Heaven benchmark from Unigine without Crossfire and then with Crossfire.

Damn that is a nice set up!

Desk: monitors 3x Asus VE248h(eyefinity), Keyboard Cm Strom Trigger(mx red), Mouse Corsair m65, Headset Audio Technica ATH-M50

Black Friday 2013 Build: i7 4770k, Gigabyte Z87X UD5H, 16gb Corsair, Msi R9 290, Corsair Axi 760, Corsair 750D, 2x intel 530 240gb ssd, 2x Seagate 400gb

Older Machine amd x640, msi 760g mobo, 8gb gskillz, Sapphire 6870, Corsair hx650, Cooler master haf 922, ocz agility 3 120gb ssd || HTPC: i7 3770k, shuttle xpc z77, 16gb gskillz, Asus GTX 650 ti, intel 120gb msata ssd

What exact monitor is it and are you using catalyst 13.8

I am good at computer

Spoiler

Motherboard: Gigabyte G1 sniper 3 | CPU: Intel 3770k @5.1Ghz | RAM: 32Gb G.Skill Ripjaws X @1600Mhz | Graphics card: EVGA 980 Ti SC | HDD: Seagate barracuda 3298534883327.74B + Samsung OEM 5400rpm drive + Seatgate barracude 2TB | PSU: Cougar CMX 1200w | CPU cooler: Custom loop

1st, crossfire is garbage for now on official drivers.

2nd, FX is heavily bottlenecking one 7970 save for two.

So... If Jesus had the gold, would he buy himself out instead of waiting 3 days for the respawn?

CPU: Phenom II x6 1045t ][ GPU: GeForce 9600GT 512mb DDR3 ][ Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-MA770T-UD3P ][ RAM: 2x4GB Kingston 1333MHz CL9 DDR3 ][ HDD: Western Digital Green 2TB ][ PSU: Chieftec 500AB A ][ Case: No-name without airflow or dust filters Budget saved for an upgrade so far: 2400PLN (600€) - Initial 2800PLN (700€) Upgraded already: CPU

1st, crossfire is garbage for now on official drivers.

2nd, FX is heavily bottlenecking one 7970 save for two.

FX8350 do not bottle neck a 7970...wow

PC: Corsair C70 Arctic, FX 9370, Corsair H80i, Gigabyte 990fxa-ud3, Corsair Vengence 16gb, Palit JetStream GTX 970, OCZ Vertex 4 128gb and Western Digital Blue 1Tb + 500gb, Antec Gamer 520w

Peripherals: Logitech G19 and SteelSeries Sensei RAW

Toshiba L50-A: i7 4700mq, 8gb, 1TB HDD, GT 740M 2gb

So... If Jesus had the gold, would he buy himself out instead of waiting 3 days for the respawn?

CPU: Phenom II x6 1045t ][ GPU: GeForce 9600GT 512mb DDR3 ][ Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-MA770T-UD3P ][ RAM: 2x4GB Kingston 1333MHz CL9 DDR3 ][ HDD: Western Digital Green 2TB ][ PSU: Chieftec 500AB A ][ Case: No-name without airflow or dust filters Budget saved for an upgrade so far: 2400PLN (600€) - Initial 2800PLN (700€) Upgraded already: CPU

unigen heaven results

single card: fps: 73   score: 1838

xfire ; 118 and 2985

What game?

One thing is crossfire is very bad compared to SLI, other thing is that FX is too slow for gaming.

why blame hardware? just reinstall windows every month and...it works.

back up important, personal data of course. you're prolly already doing that though ;)

other thing is that FX is too slow for gaming.

The 8350 is good for gaming and also does not bottleneck a single 7970, and does not bottleneck two 7970s.

The 8350 is good for gaming and also does not bottleneck a single 7970, and does not bottleneck two 7970s.

at one scene with fire on bf3 i get 112 fps and with 2 gpu i get 120, i dont get how its that dismal, the gpu usages are terrable, barely breaking 30-40

Is that multiplayer or singleplayer bf3 and what settings are you using? What resolution?

Is that multiplayer or singleplayer bf3 and what settings are you using? What resolution?

multiplayer, and 1920 by 1080

Most certainly CPU bottleneck. You just won't hit more than 120fps I guess.

Do you have any other GPU intensive games like crysis 3 or metro last light? Maybe bioshock infinite or tomb raider?

Try with one of these if you have them or try with any other GPU heavy game.

Also tell me do you have your CPU overclocked?

Most certainly CPU bottleneck. You just won't hit more than 120fps I guess.

Do you have any other GPU intensive games like crysis 3 or metro last light? Maybe bioshock infinite or tomb raider?

Try with one of these if you have them or try with any other GPU heavy game.

Also tell me do you have your CPU overclocked?

i had it overclocked but that didnt seem to help at all so i reset

should i keep it or return it

Nah its not as bad as you'd think, test with other games. Do you have any I mentioned? Crank all the settings up to maximum and test framerates with and without crossfire. Also there should be some driver coming out soon fixing crossfire a bit.

i had it overclocked but that didnt seem to help at all so i reset

should i keep it or return it

Nah its not as bad as you'd think, test with other games. Do you have any I mentioned? Crank all the settings up to maximum and test framerates with and without crossfire. Also there should be some driver coming out soon fixing crossfire a bit.

The driver is already released.

It's a beta and it may break more stuff than it repairs.