How to clean Keyboard and Mouse

ChirsO

Hello all this might be a weird help post but I basicly play most for the day or using the computer and my keyboard and mouse get really dirty, but its where my hands are mostly touching or resting. My keyboard is a Razer Deathstalker and Mouse is a Razer naga. I can clean it with something sharp and small like scraping the surface off but id like to know what i can use to fully clean both of them to make them look at least near new.

http://imgur.com/OuYUbHH,hWtzAkn,YcJ6T7C,JGw90hp

In the link you will find the pictures of both Keyboard and Mouse.

while the pc is off just use anti bacterial wipes.

thats basically just sweat dead skin and food stuck to it... i recommend just cleaning it regularly or wearing gloves lol

and "basically play most of the day" ... theres a world outside you know! like maybe a job lol

Gaming PC: • AMD Ryzen 7 3900x • 16gb Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 3200mhz • Founders Edition 2080ti • 2x Crucial 1tb nvme ssd • NZXT H1• Logitech G915TKL • Logitech G Pro • Asus ROG XG32VQ • SteelSeries Arctis Pro Wireless

Laptop: MacBook Pro M1 512gb

-SNIP-

Some diluted <50% isopropyl alcohol is not bad but if your keys are UV coated some warm water and soap with a barely damp down, just wipe everything off with a barely damp towel afterwards.