To downgrade speed or not....

minimoose

Yes, I am asking whether I should lower my internet speed, hold on, let me explain....

I currently have Comcast Internet which is about 135mbs and works great for a house of four. The issue is that I'd like to upgrade our family cellphone plan so we all have enough data and can get cheaper phone upgrades, however my family doesn't want to pay more for a phone plan while we pay so much ($80) for internet.

So, should I downgrade the speed to about 65mbs and upgrade our phone plan to be a lot better? It seems like 65mbs would be fine, considering we browse, watch Youtube and Netflix and occasionally download PC games.

What do you guys think? 

holy shit you guys have it so good in comparison to Australia, 20mbps is Godly here. I say downgrade the speed. 

CPU: i5-4690k GPU: 280x Toxic PSU: Coolermaster V750 Motherboard: Z97X-SOC RAM: Ripjaws 1x8 1600mhz Case: Corsair 750D HDD: WD Blue 1TB

How to Build A PC|Windows 10 Review Follow the CoC and don't be a scrub~soaringchicken

go for it

your speeds will still be 99% faster then any internet speed in America. 

holy shit you guys have it so good in comparison to Australia, 20mbps is Godly here. I say downgrade the speed.

Yup go for it then.

go for it

your speeds will still be 99% faster then any internet speed in America.

Yeah, I know we have an amazing speed, I doubt we need it