amazon shipping question?

via

i have to order some acne treatment but i was wondering if the box has any give aways on it. i heard that all amazon items come in the same brown box with no label for the item. the reason is my family isn't supposed to know about me ordering it.

EVGA GTX 970 - i5 4460 - Enthoo Pro M

depends if its fulfilled by amazon or shipped from a third party. If its eligible for prime shipping/$35 free shipping it should come in an amazon box.

//Does not work. Needs fixing

i have to order some acne treatment but i was wondering if the box has any give aways on it. i heard that all amazon items come in the same brown box with no label for the item. the reason is my family isn't supposed to know about me ordering it.

Every time I have order something from amazon it's been in the same box. If you order something as a gift the put it in a box that isn't even labeled Amazon do that if you really want to be desecrate 

My Rig:  CPU: Core i7 4790K @4.8ghz  Motherboard: Asus Maximus Vii Hero  Ram: 4x4GB Corsair Vengeance Pro 2400mhz (Red)  Cooling: Corsair H105, 2x Corsair SP120 High Preformance Editions, Corsair AF 140 Quiet Edition  PSU: Corsair RM 850  GPU: EVGA GTX 980 SC ACX 2.0  Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 120GB, WD Blue 1TB  Case Corsair 760t (Black)  Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow Chroma  Mouse: Razer Deathadder Chroma  Headset: ATH-M50X Mic: Blue Yeti Blackout

is "acne" some kind of euphemism for a dildo?

http://www.amazon.com/Pillow-Pets-Authentic-DreamWorks-Shrek/dp/B006LN18M4/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1438441820&sr=8-1&keywords=shrek+merchandise if you can fit this in your ass. but really, my family reacted poorly the last time i tried to get acne medication. as a guy were supposed to just "deal with it."

EVGA GTX 970 - i5 4460 - Enthoo Pro M

Depends really I've had some stuff come from amazon that's been ni a bin bag practically, but it was small electronics parts from china so it's to be expected, if it's from amazon themselves its usually in a box.

CPU: Intel 3570 GPUs: Nvidia GTX 660Ti Case: Fractal design Define R4  Storage: 1TB WD Caviar Black & 240GB Hyper X 3k SSD Sound: Custom One Pros Keyboard: Ducky Shine 4 Mouse: Logitech G500

http://www.amazon.com/Pillow-Pets-Authentic-DreamWorks-Shrek/dp/B006LN18M4/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1438441820&sr=8-1&keywords=shrek+merchandise if you can fit this in your ass. but really, my family reacted poorly the last time i tried to get acne medication. as a guy were supposed to just "deal with it."

:D I ordered a lot of stuff from Amazon, and it always came in a brown box with no notice of its content (I can only speak for Amazon Germany though). Acne can be a bitch, I hope the stuff will help

EDIT: of course only if the things are shipped by Amazon directly

Molex to SATA, lose all your data