It's Time to Make the Switch

bradscoolio

Not for long if microsoft keep being a bunch of dickheads.

enjoy the waiting while the rest of us play games now without dealing with all the issues that come with linux

It may have something to do with the perception (and sometimes fact) that some Linux users perhaps have a bit of a *ahem*  superiority complex?

That was probably aimed at me, and I'm not going to deny it. It's just that the control Linux gives me makes me feel more powerful.

Fuck Linux. Take your fearmongering elsewhere and come back when Linux is usable for anything by the average consumer. Fuck this sudo apt get shit. It needs to die in a fire.

I just do it through YaST. I pick the package I want and install it with a mouse click. No commands needed.

That was probably aimed at me, and I'm not going to deny it. It's just that the control Linux gives me makes me feel more powerful.

More aimed towards the elitists! Now if you were regaling us with tales of you setting up and running arch, that would be a different story!  ;)

Linux just doesn't have the support it needs for me to use it as my main OS. Besides, I actually really like Windows 8.1 (with classic start). 

CPU: i5-4690k GPU: 280x Toxic PSU: Coolermaster V750 Motherboard: Z97X-SOC RAM: Ripjaws 1x8 1600mhz Case: Corsair 750D HDD: WD Blue 1TB

How to Build A PC|Windows 10 Review Follow the CoC and don't be a scrub~soaringchicken

and, 'Harvesting information'.... Have you heard of this nice little company called 'Google'?

Please, get the hell out of here.

That's why i don't care about the security issues in windows ten.

It's kinda like i've already been stabbed by google, so getting shot by microsoft doesn't really make it any worse

Specs: 4790k | Asus Z-97 Pro Wifi | MX100 512GB SSD | NZXT H440 Plastidipped Black | Dark Rock 3 CPU Cooler | MSI 290x Lightning | EVGA 850 G2 | 3x Noctua Industrial NF-F12's

Bought a powermac G5, expect a mod log sometime in 2015

Corsair is overrated, and Anime is ruined by the people who watch it