App that tracks Android and IOS 6

JackieWackie
Go to solution Solved by Darell3,

Im wanting an app that could be used on a iPad, iPhone and a Android phone. I cant find any apps that will tract both Android and IOS 6. Also I would like to be able to use it computer (ultrabook)k

Does anyone know any good ones? 

there is such app, i use it on my android phone and i use it to track my family ;p my mum uses iphone 5, my dad uses note 2, brother uses iphone 4. The app is called life360,  install it onto both devices an log onto same account and you can track each other, even get your family to join and you can track them all haha.

Im wanting an app that could be used on a iPad, iPhone and a Android phone. I cant find any apps that will tract both Android and IOS 6. Also I would like to be able to use it computer (ultrabook)k

Track? Like GPS? Um, try bitdefender

I am good at computer

Spoiler

Motherboard: Gigabyte G1 sniper 3 | CPU: Intel 3770k @5.1Ghz | RAM: 32Gb G.Skill Ripjaws X @1600Mhz | Graphics card: EVGA 980 Ti SC | HDD: Seagate barracuda 3298534883327.74B + Samsung OEM 5400rpm drive + Seatgate barracude 2TB | PSU: Cougar CMX 1200w | CPU cooler: Custom loop

why don't you just try seperate apps why do they need to be the same?

oh dear was that YOUR computer i just downloaded a few dozen viruses on when you weren't paying attention?

why don't you just try seperate apps why do they need to be the same?

Parents. They want me to keep an eye out for one of our family members whos come from overseas. She has an iPhone 5 and I have a Nexus 4, we dont want her to get lost.

*not relevant*

oh dear was that YOUR computer i just downloaded a few dozen viruses on when you weren't paying attention?

there is such app, i use it on my android phone and i use it to track my family ;p my mum uses iphone 5, my dad uses note 2, brother uses iphone 4. The app is called life360,  install it onto both devices an log onto same account and you can track each other, even get your family to join and you can track them all haha.

| CPU: INTEL i5 6600k @ 4.6Ghz @ 1.328v | Motherboard: ASUS Z170-AR | Ram: G.SKILL 2x8GB 2400Mhz | CPU Cooler : Corsair H100i V2

| GPU: GIGABYTE GTX980Ti G1 GAMING | SSD: SAMSUNG 840 EVO 250GB  Storage: WD 1TB GREEN | OS: Windows 10 Pro 64bit | PSU: FSP 650W AURUM S |

<<<<< BLK-Phant0m >>>>>

Lookout is a really good app, is both a anti virus and gives you lots of features to try and find your phone.

Asus M5A99X Evo  - AMD FX-8350 - 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1866Mhz - Corsair 120mm Quiet Edition Fans BenQ XL2411Z- EVGA GTX 980 Superclocked Fractal Design Define R4 - Corsair H100i - 2 TB 7200rpm HDD - Samsung 840 Evo 120GB - Corsair RM750w PSU - Logitech G502 Proteus Core - Corsair K70 RGB MX Red - Audio Technica M50x + Modmic 4.0 - LG 23EA63V x2

Spinthat Spinthat Spinthat Spinthat