I can't choose a design, help! :)

KaminKevCrew

Wow, now I want this more than the k10.

Well, if you want to spend the same amount as a K10 with wizard design, go get an A12! They start at $1999, and go up from there (although not by much) for customizations...

Hey! New SIgnature! 

I'm supposedly a person on the Internet, but you'll never know if I'm human or not ;)

Well, if you want to spend the same amount as a K10 with wizard design, go get an A12! They start at $1999, and go up from there (although not by much) for customizations...

Very different sound sig bruh but I'd probably pick K10 / UERM / A10 over A12. A12 is way too polite for me

Very different sound sig bruh but I'd probably pick K10 / UERM / A10 over A12. A12 is way too polite for me

I'm very well aware, my point was just for price comparison. I'd much rather have an A10 than an A12. That's why I went for the A6 rather than the A4. (It seems that IEMs with a multiple of 4 BA drivers tend to have more accentuated bass)

Hey! New SIgnature! 

I'm supposedly a person on the Internet, but you'll never know if I'm human or not ;)

I'm very well aware, my point was just for price comparison. I'd much rather have an A10 than an A12. That's why I went for the A6 rather than the A4. (It seems that IEMs with a multiple of 4 BA drivers tend to have more accentuated bass)

Yep, multiple of 3 drivers tend to have either bright or mid centric sound sig while multiple of 4 drivers have boosted bass. The statement is based on 3 way crossover where with 4 drivers, there will be 2 bass drivers. 

You probably should've tried UERM first before buying A6. I've tried V6s as you recall in the last meet and holy crap you can't compare the treble of V6s to UERM

Also, I find JH13FP to be 'meh'.