Do these videos offend you?

Totally-A-Hero

How many people in your family has been tortured and executed? if the answer is zero, i don't think you can understand. I had 2 uncles during the pinochet dictatorship. They were leftist, good people, but in the wrong political party in the wrong time. One day the DINA (Chile's inteligence service) took them and my aunts. My aunt was sexual assaulted multiple times while my uncles were electrocuted, sofocated with plastic bags, beaten, and much sicker shit i will never know. My aunt was dropped like a rag doll on her house one month after she was taken, she was exiled right away. My uncles became 'detenidos desaparecidos' which basically means they slashed their stomachs open and they were thrown on open sea alive, left to bleed out or drown. If I saw someone roleplaying as the cocksuckers that did that to my family, i wouldn't be offended, i would beat your face to a pulp. This is real, this is not fun, people are going through this right now, doesn't matter if it's a dictatorship in Chile in 1980 or a terrorist group in modern syria. So ask yourself, if your mom, sister, dad, brother, son, daughter, were tortured, raped, enslaved and finally executed, how would you take someone RPing the executioner? I'm not saying i'm offended, nor that you don't have the right to make....that, all i'm saying is you may think people are too chickenshit to see, but no, they can see the real shit on daily motion, it's not about that at all, it's about having respect for the victims of the crimes you are recreating for your amusement.

So, back to your question, am i offended? no, do i respect people who do that shit? no, do i give a fuck your friend got banned? NOP That doesn't mean i don't believe in free speech, but trust me man, when it's your family, (I truly hope it never is) you don't care, that's why your friend got banned, because mocking victims of war crimes can't be acceptable behaviour. Things like this dissapoint me. You really need dead family to understand why that content is SO FUCKING OFFENSIVE to the people who lost family in the atacks you're recreating. That's the real bubble, that you think you are better than people who find that offensive or distasteful while you can't understand while oppenly pretending to be an ISIS executioner online is OK. Shame. Just...shame.

Killing someone execution style in a video game and putting Arabic music over it = Online Terrorist

† TTCF Member † Jesus loves you! Have a good day and stay techie!

Killing someone execution style in a video game and putting Arabic music over it = Online Terrorist

Also, we actually are not recreating ISIS, we are Islamic soldiers fighting evil and wrong

How many people in your family has been tortured and executed? if the answer is zero, i don't think you can understand. I had 2 uncles during the pinochet dictatorship. They were leftist, good people, but in the wrong political party in the wrong time. One day the DINA (Chile's inteligence service) took them and my aunts. My aunt was sexual assaulted multiple times while my uncles were electrocuted, sofocated with plastic bags, beaten, and much sicker shit i will never know. My aunt was dropped like a rag doll on her house one month after she was taken, she was exiled right away. My uncles became 'detenidos desaparecidos' which basically means they slashed their stomachs open and they were thrown on open sea alive, left to bleed out or drown. If I saw someone roleplaying as the cocksuckers that did that to my family, i wouldn't be offended, i would beat your face to a pulp. This is real, this is not fun, people are going through this right now, doesn't matter if it's a dictatorship in Chile in 1980 or a terrorist group in modern syria. So ask yourself, if your mom, sister, dad, brother, son, daughter, were tortured, raped, enslaved and finally executed, how would you take someone RPing the executioner? I'm not saying i'm offended, nor that you don't have the right to make....that, all i'm saying is you may think people are too chickenshit to see, but no, they can see the real shit on daily motion, it's not about that at all, it's about having respect for the victims of the crimes you are recreating for your amusement.

So, back to your question, am i offended? no, do i respect people who do that shit? no, do i give a fuck your friend got banned? NOP That doesn't mean i don't believe in free speech, but trust me man, when it's your family, (I truly hope it never is) you don't care, that's why your friend got banned, because mocking victims of war crimes can't be acceptable behaviour. Things like this dissapoint me. You really need dead family to understand why that content is SO FUCKING OFFENSIVE to the people who lost family in the atacks you're recreating? That's the real bubble, that you think you are better than people who find that offensive or distasteful while you can't understand while openly pretending to be an ISIS executioner online is OK. Shame. Just...shame.

I'm sure he'll grow out of it

I was a very different person when I was 16 to who I am now, I'm sure everyone affected can find it in their loving hearts to forgive this misguided sod.

And also, i am very sorry for the family you have lost. It saddens me that that happened to them.

Bitch, get off your high horse, no one's calling you a terrorist, you even read what i said?

System

• CPU
    I7-4790K @ 4,7GHz
  • Motherboard
    Asus MAXIMUS Formula VI
  • RAM
    Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB Kit (2x8GB) 1866MHz
  • GPU
    MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X
  • Case
    Cooler Master Cosmos SE
  • Storage
    Samsung 840 EVO 500GB+WD Green 3TB
  • PSU
    EVGA SuperNOVA 850G2 80PLUS Gold Certified
  • Display(s)
    ASUS PB277Q 27" WQHD 2560x1440 75Hz 1ms
  • Cooling
    Corsair H105 with AP121s and Phanteks fans
  • Keyboard
    Logitech G610 Orion
  • Mouse
    E-3lue E-Blue Mazer II 2500 DPI Blue LED 2.4GHz Wireless Optical Gaming Mouse
  • Sound
    Audio-Technica ATH-M20x
  • Operating System
    Windows 10

Bitch, get off your high horse, no one's calling you a terrorist, you even read what i said?

Ok, let me rephrase, it means im a ISIS Executioner, i am sorry that happened to your family. I am not familar with that dictatorship, ill do more research on it later. 

I'm sure he'll grow out of it

I was a very different person when I was 16 to who I am now, I'm sure everyone affected can find it in their loving hearts to forgive this misguided sod.

Me too, it get's personal sometimes, i'm pretty sure in california there isn't an ongoing history of mass murder and crimes against humanity, must be nice.

System

• CPU
    I7-4790K @ 4,7GHz
  • Motherboard
    Asus MAXIMUS Formula VI
  • RAM
  • GPU
    MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X
  • Case
    Cooler Master Cosmos SE
  • Storage
  • PSU
  • Display(s)
  • Cooling
  • Keyboard
    Logitech G610 Orion
  • Mouse
  • Sound
    Audio-Technica ATH-M20x
  • Operating System
    Windows 10

I realize it's just a game, but why would you want to ACT like ISIS?

if youre in a gang in altis life, all  you do is kidnap noobs , rob them and execute them.

also score some weed, cocaine and heroin B)

Sample Text ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

if youre in a gang in altis life, all  you do is kidnap noobs , rob them and execute them.

also score some weed, cocaine and heroin B)

Dont forget the crystal meth....

Dont forget the crystal meth....

and salt! :wub:

Sample Text ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Ok, let me rephrase, it means im a ISIS Executioner, i am sorry that happened to your family. I am not familar with that dictatorship, ill do more research on it later. 

I'm not calling you anything, but are acting like a heartless dick, hope you're not like that all the time

System

• CPU
    I7-4790K @ 4,7GHz
  • Motherboard
    Asus MAXIMUS Formula VI
  • RAM
  • GPU
    MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X
  • Case
    Cooler Master Cosmos SE
  • Storage
  • PSU
  • Display(s)
  • Cooling
  • Keyboard
    Logitech G610 Orion
  • Mouse
  • Sound
    Audio-Technica ATH-M20x
  • Operating System
    Windows 10

I see this from both angles. While I think that as a society we are much too worried about political correctness and not 'offending' anyone, terrorism is some scary sh!t, and probably shouldn't be joked about, at least not while thousands of innocent Christian people are being beheaded for their beliefs.

I dunno, just my two cents.

Recovering Apple addict

ASUS Zephyrus G14 2022

Spoiler

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 6900HS GPU: AMD r680M / RX 6700S RAM: 16GB DDR5 

I'm not calling you anything, but are acting like a heartless dick, hope you're not like that all the time

A heartless dick. I shoot people in a game. I assume you want Cod WAW off shelves because it shows Nazi's and Japs? The first seen of the campaign was a man getting his throat slit by a Japanese offical right after he was done being tortured. It is a game, like i said, i am sorry for your family. The fact that they were tortured and murdered im sure is hard for you to deal with. 

What I don't understand is how you take this sort of thing so lightly. Drawing parallels with an organization such as ISIS, even if it's done jokingly, seems like a childish thing to me. And I don't understand why you would want to role-play as a member of ISIS or other terrorist group. Those aren't people you want to look up to or associate yourself with at all. They are people who ruthlessly kill, who kidnap people and kill them on a whim if their demands aren't met immediately, and you want to pretend you're like them, as if the severity of such actions committed by them is something to joke about?

You seem childish, and laughably so. I'm not surprised your friend got banned for it, and I'd honestly say he deserves it.

Why is the God of Hyperdeath SO...DARN...CUTE!?

Also, if anyone has their mind corrupted by an anthropomorphic black latex bat, please let me know. I would like to join you.

EDIT: I HAVE TAKEN ISIS OUT OF THE TITLE AS WE HAVE NO AFFILATION WITH THE GROUP NOR DO WE CLAIM TO. WE ARE JUST RP'ING EXECUTIONS IN GAME. TO US ITS FUNNY AND A "JOKE" TO SOME PEOPLE ITS TO REALISTIC OR TO CLOSE TO WHAT IS HAPPENING AROUND THE WORLD AND MIDDLE EAST, POST YOUR THOUGHTS BELOW IN A PROFESSIONAL MANNER

EDIT: I HAVE TAKEN ISIS OUT OF THE TITLE AS WE HAVE NO AFFILATION WITH THE GROUP NOR DO WE CLAIM TO. WE ARE JUST RP'ING EXECUTIONS IN GAME. TO US ITS FUNNY AND A "JOKE" TO SOME PEOPLE ITS TO REALISTIC OR TO CLOSE TO WHAT IS HAPPENING AROUND THE WORLD AND MIDDLE EAST, POST YOUR THOUGHTS BELOW IN A PROFESSIONAL MANNER

Don't you get it? It's the fact that you're executing a person in a game as if you're an actual terrorist and you think it's funny that we have a problem with. Would you condone such an action in real life? No? Then why would you pretend to be like them in a game and treat it as if it's funny? I can separate reality from a game, but it's the fact that you're introducing such acts from real life so lightly.

Also, if anyone has their mind corrupted by an anthropomorphic black latex bat, please let me know. I would like to join you.

Don't you get it? It's the fact that you're executing a person in a game as if you're an actual terrorist and you think it's funny that we have a problem with. Would you condone such an action in real life? No? Then why would you pretend to be like them in a game and treat it as if it's funny? I can separate reality from a game, but it's the fact that you're introducing such acts from real life so lightly.

Yes. We restrain people with zipties, then we chant some arabic phrases and sacrifice them to allah by .50 cal death or sometimes just a Mk18. Then we edit it with Arabic music and post it to the servers forums. 

Yes. We restrain people with zipties, then we chant some arabic phrases and sacrifice them to allah by .50 cal death or sometimes just a Mk18. Then we edit it with Arabic music and post it to the servers forums. 

At this point I even wonder if you should be taken seriously.

I dont understand why you think that is wrong. Its hilarious when we execute them, even they laugh. 

Also pretending to be a "Actual Terrorist" if i was a actual terriost i would be doing this shit irl. Its pretend, a game, for fun.

He's trolling people, nobody is this ridiculous in reality.

Report and move on.

I really dont get it... its a game, with arabic music over a execution, the only video that i think is to far is the one with the tv screens, that is bad.

Report and move on.

FUCK ME!!! I typed that huge fucking thing for a 4chan dropout!!!!????

System

• CPU
    I7-4790K @ 4,7GHz
  • Motherboard
    Asus MAXIMUS Formula VI
  • RAM
  • GPU
    MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X
  • Case
    Cooler Master Cosmos SE
  • Storage
  • PSU
  • Display(s)
  • Cooling
  • Keyboard
    Logitech G610 Orion
  • Mouse
  • Sound
    Audio-Technica ATH-M20x
  • Operating System
    Windows 10

FUCK ME!!! I typed that huge fucking thing for a 4chan dropout!!!!????

I guess? His content is so sickening I just want it out of here.