I have a good PC and a low res monitor and I'm getting low fps

Nizo_GTO

Hello Guys I need some help, I'm running some games on my PC my res is  1600x900 I have an AMD A10 7850K and an r7 260X and my I'm lagging. Its not very bad but its not what I expected, I have DX 11.2(not sure if its 11.2)? I'm running games like Need for Speed Hot Pursuit and Need for Speed Undercover, Flight Simulator X and BeamNG.drive. (not all at once though) They're not supposed to be horribly taxing or are they, plz help asap.

Those are pretty low specs, I wouldn't expect much from that gear. What framerates are you getting and at what settings?

BeamNG is insanely taxing on all your components, so that's to be expected. Are all your drivers updated and/or installed? Maybe try to do a fresh install if your drive is a mess (and upgrade to W10 if you haven't done so).

Mah Build:  CPU: Intel i7-7700K COOLING: NZXT Kraken X52 GPU: Asus Strix GTX 1080 MOBO: Asus Strix Z270F RAM: 16GB GSKILL TridentZ RGB 3000 

CASE: In Win 303 STORAGE: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB, Seagate 1TB  SSHD PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 750W

Check your temps. Do you have good, fast HDD or SSD to those games? How much RAM?

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

Ate you using catalyst 15.7.1

If not pls install it and let us know if the issue persists

• 3 weeks later...

Check your temps. Do you have good, fast HDD or SSD to those games? How much RAM?

16GB DDR3 2400 RAM Not really an issue, 120gb kingston v300, and a couple wd black drives, temps are good, no dust, no nothing.

Ate you using catalyst 15.7.1

If not pls install it and let us know if the issue persists

I have installed the latest catalyst driver.

BeamNG is insanely taxing on all your components, so that's to be expected. Are all your drivers updated and/or installed? Maybe try to do a fresh install if your drive is a mess (and upgrade to W10 if you haven't done so).

i do have w10 and BeamNG is taxing but not like battlefield and that kind of stuff

i do have w10 and BeamNG is taxing but not like battlefield and that kind of stuff

make sure you aren't crossfire or you gpu is clocking up right and staying at that clock speed. Clean install win 10