First time building a PC ever, how good is this build for very high end gaming?

Planning for a very high end gaming PC build, I want to build it myself and i want it to last about 2-3 years or so.

I have never built a PC before so im excited to try it.

Here is what i put together so far

---------------------------------------------

Case: NZXT H440 Blue ATX(Will it all fit?)

SSD: Samsung SSD 850 PRO 256gb

HDD: WD Black 2TB

Screen: ACER XB270HU

Operating System: Windows 7 Home Premium upgrade to Windows 10

CPU:Intel Core i7-5820K

Motherboard: I want a ATX LGD 2011-3 motherboard that has WIFI adapter and fits with my PC and is good for gaming.

Graphic card: MSI GTX 980TI GAMING 6G

RAM:16GB DDR3 OR DDR4? What ram would you recommend for this PC.

CPU Cooler: no idea if i need it if i do what cooler would be best?

Power Supply: I have no idea about this so if you could show me the best one for this PC you are a god :D.

---------------------------------------------

Does all these parts work together? Is it a bad or good pc build? Does it have the right port for my screen? Enough cooling? Feel free to suggest anything to the PC build. 

I am not very tech savvy so please dont use super advanced terms or atleast explain them :D. My english is not top tier as Danish is my native language.

I would wait till the end of August to build.  Next gen Intel CPUs are just around the corner.  Also, the 5820k is not a gaming CPU.  You will get better gaming performance from an i7 4790k I think.

Waiting for next gen Intel CPUs will probably save you money, since the 5820k requires an X99 motherboard, which is very expensive.

i7 4790k @4.7 | GTX 1070 Strix | Z97 Sabertooth | 32GB  DDR3 2400 mhz | Intel 750 SSD | Define R5 | Corsair K70 | Steel Series Rival | XB271, 1440p, IPS, 165hz | 5.1 Surround
PC Build

Desk Build

X99 is DDR4 only

get a 240mm AIO liquid cooler

is budget an issue here?

X99 is the chipset for newer Intel cpu right if not explain me what it is?

Is it easy to set up a liquid cooler for my cpu?

budget is not really an issue i just don't want it to be that much more expensive than it already is.

i would reccomend a AIO liquid cooler, and ballistix sport memory

budget is not really an issue i just don't want it to be that much more expensive than it already is.

a liquid cooler is super easy as an AIO. google 240mm all in one liquid cooler and pick one out that you like

I would wait till the end of August to build.  Next gen Intel CPUs are just around the corner.  Also, the 5820k is not a gaming CPU.  You will get better gaming performance from an i7 4790k I think.

Waiting for next gen Intel CPUs will probably save you money, since the 5820k requires an X99 motherboard, which is very expensive.

You can game on a 5820k, aswell as a 5930k and a 5960x. Their price to performance ratio though is not the best. Also, these chips are aimed to enthusiasts and content creators aswell, but that doesnt mean they can't game. Same for xeons, You CAN game on some xeons, like the e3 1231 v3, it's basically a locked 4770, it has the same clockspeed as the i7 4 cores and 8 threads, it just doesn't have an iGPU.

CPUs need a certain chipset to have all of their features, for that CPU and all of the 2011-3 socket CPUs that will be the x99 chipset, there is nothing else for these CPUs.

Setting the liquid cooler is just like setting up an air cooler, it just requires some more work, like scewing in some more screws and positioning the RAD properly.

you got it, X99 is the LGA 2011 chipset and only supports DDR4 memory

Just buy something like a nepton 240m or a corsair H110, they're pre-filled and have good performance

That build wil perform really well tbh

x99 = LGA 2011-3.

x79* etc is 2011.

EDIT: fixed the chipset on the lga 2011.

Try to get a cheaper Z97 motherboard and a core i5 4690k and i7 4790k with a decent air cooler and a cheaper hard drive and you have be able to pull a 980Ti SLI.

If you want to reply back to me or someone else USE THE QUOTE BUTTON!                                                      
Pascal laptops guide

what is your total budget and in which currency?

do you need a monitor, keyboard, mouse, os, etc?

BigDay

You can game on a 5820k, aswell as a 5930k and a 5960x. Their price to performance ratio though is not the best. Also, these chips are aimed to enthusiasts and content creators aswell, but that doesnt mean they can't game. Same for xeons, You CAN game on some xeons, like the e3 1231 v3, it's basically a locked 4770, it has the same clockspeed as the i7 4 cores and 8 threads, it just doesn't have an iGPU.

yes, I did not mean that you can't game on a 5820.  Of course you can, it's just not optimized for gaming.  4 cores is plenty for gaming, and higher clock speeds is best.  Thus, the 4790k is the best gaming CPU at this time.

Still, I would personally wait until Skylake CPUs are out.  It does not make sense to spend a ton of money on hardware that is about to be replaced.

i7 4790k @4.7 | GTX 1070 Strix | Z97 Sabertooth | 32GB  DDR3 2400 mhz | Intel 750 SSD | Define R5 | Corsair K70 | Steel Series Rival | XB271, 1440p, IPS, 165hz | 5.1 Surround
PC Build

Desk Build

you got it, X99 is the LGA 2011 chipset and only supports DDR4 memory

Just buy something like a nepton 240m or a corsair H110, they're pre-filled and have good performance

That build wil perform really well tbh

The X99 motherboards are really expensive cause you need to buy DDR4 ram aswell right?

So should i stick with i7-4790k instead?

what motherboard and ram would you recommend for that?

what is your total budget and in which currency?

do you need a monitor, keyboard, mouse, os, etc?

i got those peripherals but not the OS

The X99 motherboards are really expensive cause you need to buy DDR4 ram aswell right?

So should i stick with i7-4790k instead?

what motherboard and ram would you recommend for that?

If it's only for gaming, get a 4690k and 980ti SLI, nothing is better than that. You don't NEED an i7 JUST for gaming.

As long as it has the features you need and accepts your CPU, go for the cheapest z97 board, if you go for SLI get an SLI ready mobo, also as long as the RAM is 8GBs minimum and 1600mhz you should be fine, just buy the cheapest kit.

so i would go i7-4790k what would you reccommend for motherboard and ram.

If it's only for gaming, get a 4690k and 980ti SLI, nothing is better than that. You don't NEED an i7 JUST for gaming.

As long as it has the features you need and accepts your CPU, go for the cheapest z97 board, if you go for SLI get an SLI ready mobo, also as long as the RAM is 8GBs minimum and 1600mhz you should be fine, just buy the cheapest kit.

i am playing around with animations atm so is i7-4790k better than 4690k then. I have a hard time choosing the exact motherboard so if you could show me one that works fine for gaming and a little bit of animation, just send me the link :D.

i am playing around with animations atm so is i7-4790k better than 4690k then. I have a hard time choosing the exact motherboard so if you could show me one that works fine for gaming and a little bit of animation, just send me the link :D.

4790k it is then. If so, I would suggest a z97 motherboard that supports SLI

Also, a motherboard is a motherboard, there is nothing such as a "gaming" motherboard.

Try to get a cheaper Z97 motherboard and a core i5 4690k and i7 4790k with a decent air cooler and a cheaper hard drive and you have be able to pull a 980Ti SLI.

i5-4690k and i-74790k two cpus? 

4790k it is then. If so, I would suggest a z97 motherboard that supports SLI

Also, a motherboard is a motherboard, there is nothing such as a "gaming" motherboard.

Will this setup be able to handle GTX 980 TI SLI