Few questions before installing Windows 10

Hi :D
I'm really excited for Windows 10 and I was going to install it right after coming back from VACation, but then I realized I may have some problems with it.
Half year ago I bought a new PC. The IT guy who built it for me (at least I have chosen parts) installed a cracked version of Windows 7 for me, but it wasn't enough. I created Windows 8 installation disc and installed it. After lots of trouble trying to crack it I used this method:

Everything was perfect until I realized that I can't install Windows 8.1 from the store or Windows Update because my activation method is blah blah blah and it doesn't let me to update. I didn't cry, in fact I didn't even give a crap. Then, when Windows 10 was announced, they told us that it can be downloaded only on Windows 7 or 8.1. Technically that's true, because the GWX thing didn't install on the PC, but installed on ours (mine and parents) laptop with Windows 7 SP1, but I heard that people with Windows 8 have no problem installing it using a tool from Microsoft webpage (Media Creation Tool). I will install this OS seamlessly on laptop, but I'm not sure about the PC.
That's why I have some questions:

1. Was the thing about upgrading from Windows 8 to 10 I told before true?
Just to make sure I prefer to ask.

2. I'm quite sure that Windows 10 will install with no problem, but will it be activated or in a trial mode?
I'm worried only about it because I'm not sure if crack will release soon, and - assuming the trial would end in this time - I would have to either buy Windows 10 key or format it and install 8 again, which I really don't want to do (I hate losing data).

3. Will I lose my data?
I have got 3 drives - 128GB SSD (os, programs, documents), 1TB HDD (movies, music, pictures etc.) and 2TB HDD (games). I'm not worried about last two anyhow, but I don't want to lose the documents and programs on the first one. As I told before - I hate losing data. Plus setting this up was really time consuming.

4. Will Microsoft have problems with my cracked version?
Few months ago I heard that Microsoft may disable something if I have a cracked version of Windows. It might be a stupid question (and it probably is) but I wonder if this may happen.

5. Is it a good idea to install Windows 10 now?
I heard about some problems before and after installing this os. Maybe wainting few weeks is a good idea?

6. Is it actually worth it?
Simplifying - is Windows 10 that good system to survive all that trouble to have it?

Try to adress as many questions as possible, but mainly first 3.

Huge thanks in advance,
Thomas

PS. Don't give me shit about cracking etc. I'm considering buing it even after cracking for the sake of buing kinda legally + I'm almost completely sure that some of you reading also have a cracked OS.

Edited by colonel_mortis
Removed link to tutorial

Buy windows 8.1. Don't be cheap. It will keep all your stuff. Update to the latest graphics driver. It is faster than 8 and 7. Do it if you want.

CPU: A10-6800k @ 4.7 Motherboard: Asus A88X-Plus RAM: Kingston HyperX 2 x 4 GB GPU: PNY GTX 660 Case: Corsair 450D Storage: 500 GB Samsung 850 Evo, 120 GB Samsung 840 Evo, 1 TB WD Blue PSU: Corsair HX750i Display(s): Asus VS248H-P Cooling: Noctua NH-D14 Keyboard: Amazon Special Mouse: Corsair Raptor M45 Sound: Amazon Special Operating System: Windows 7 Pro 64-bit

You can buy windows for cheap on reddit or on ebay.

CPU: A10-6800k @ 4.7 Motherboard: Asus A88X-Plus RAM: Kingston HyperX 2 x 4 GB GPU: PNY GTX 660 Case: Corsair 450D Storage: 500 GB Samsung 850 Evo, 120 GB Samsung 840 Evo, 1 TB WD Blue PSU: Corsair HX750i Display(s): Asus VS248H-P Cooling: Noctua NH-D14 Keyboard: Amazon Special Mouse: Corsair Raptor M45 Sound: Amazon Special Operating System: Windows 7 Pro 64-bit

Yes

No- it will be Full version

no

yes (Buy windows 8.1 on reddit for only like $20)

yes (if your using an AMD video card)

Yes

Join da discord 

Spoiler

(Intel Core i5 4590 - XFX R9 280 - ASUS z97-A USB 3.1 - EVGA SuperNOVA 750B - 16GB EVGA DDR3-EDITION - NZXT H440 -

WD BLACK 1TB - OZC ARC 100 240gb)

#locked(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง