Stea

Hman1250

So steam is having a weekend sale today and I want to buy some games on my library. I do want to buy a few games during the sale but I want an Open World game. I found Watch Dogs for sale about 60% off. I know it has bad optimization but I believe I found a fix for this.

I also want to buy other games. Should I buy garrys mod as well with this. Or another game? Graphics aren't a priority to me that much

Still above $20, I plan on buying a $20 steam card

Just get it on g2a. £2.30... 

https://www.g2a.com/watch-dogs-uplay-cd-key-global.html

CPU: Intel 3570 GPUs: Nvidia GTX 660Ti Case: Fractal design Define R4  Storage: 1TB WD Caviar Black & 240GB Hyper X 3k SSD Sound: Custom One Pros Keyboard: Ducky Shine 4 Mouse: Logitech G500

If I had a debit card, I would lol

Still above $20, I plan on buying a $20 steam card

Its only 5 dollars over budget. You could buy a fishy stick for that much.

Shadow of Mordor  is 50% off.

Metro 2033 Redux 80%

Borderlands The Pre-Sequel  67%

Bioshock Infinite 75%

Farm Expert 2016 50%

Watch Dogs isn't the worst game ever made. My biggest complaint with it is that it is just plain boring. Boring protagonist, boring city, boring narrative. But if none of that bothers you and you're still interested in playing it, I suppose $15 for it isn't awful.

Shadow of Mordor is also 50% off, which is a really fun open-world game. And while they aren't in the same genre, there's great prices on the Metro Redux games, which I will defend to the death.

Watch Dogs isn't the worst game ever made. My biggest complaint with it is that it is just plain boring. Boring protagonist, boring city, boring narrative. But if none of that bothers you and you're still interested in playing it, I suppose $15 for it isn't awful.

Shadow of Mordor is also 50% off, which is a really fun open-world game. And while they aren't in the same genre, there's great prices on the Metro Redux games, which I will defend to the death.

Can't think of anything I'd change or add, this sums it up pretty nicely.

Mah Build:  CPU: Intel i7-7700K COOLING: NZXT Kraken X52 GPU: Asus Strix GTX 1080 MOBO: Asus Strix Z270F RAM: 16GB GSKILL TridentZ RGB 3000 

CASE: In Win 303 STORAGE: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB, Seagate 1TB  SSHD PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 750W

i just bought metro redux bundle for 8€

Sample Text ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)