If posible i will get Oneplus two!

Tadziunia

Hello guys, for whole summer i lived with nokia 2730, before summer i sold my Lenovo golden warrior a808t and thought that i need some better phone, i waited so long, and i think i gonna take oneplus two if i can get one , simply it's best bang for the buck phone. Recently my Ram memory one stick died, now am sitting with 4gb ddr3 simple patriot ram 1333mhz, i thought that i probably buy another same ram but nah, i won't buy ram now because my money will go for oneplus two! I think ill try to get oneplus two in another month, and in winter probably ill buy new 2x8gb some Kingston DDr3 1866mhz ram sticks, and ill sold my old 4gb ddr3 patriot ram, it's not terible to live with 4gb ram for some time.

Hello guys, for whole summer i lived with nokia 2730, before summer i sold my Lenovo golden warrior a808t and thought that i need some better phone, i waited so long, and i think i gonna take oneplus two if i can get one , simply it's best bang for the buck phone. Recently my Ram memory one stick died, now am sitting with 4gb ddr3 simple patriot ram 1333mhz, i thought that i probably buy another same ram but nah, i won't buy ram now because my money will go for oneplus two! I think ill try to get oneplus two in another month, and in winter probably ill buy new 2x8gb some Kingston DDr3 1866mhz ram sticks, and ill sold my old 4gb ddr3 patriot ram, it's not terible to live with 4gb ram for some time.

Good for you! I dont know if I will get it. I am like 600 on the any left over invites list but no nfc is a big one. I have many accessories like dimple io and other nfc things. Still thinking. Everything about it is great but I would like nfc but also dont want another phone with no fingerprint sensor or usb type c or 4gb of ram. 

Just because you don't care, doesn't mean other others don't. Don't be a self-centered asshole. -Thank You a PSA from the people who do not say random shit on the internet. 

I also like the One Plus Two, because like the One Plus One it has a stunning camera.

PS:This is a bit of topic, when you said you lived with the Nokia the whole summer I mis read it, and though you said naked.

"In the middle of every difficulty lies opportunity."
- Albert Einstein

Good for you! I dont know if I will get it. I am like 600 on the any left over invites list but no nfc is a big one. I have many accessories like dimple io and other nfc things. Still thinking. Everything about it is great but I would like nfc but also dont want another phone with no fingerprint sensor or usb type c or 4gb of ram. 

anyway sooner or later we will get one, oneplus see that a lot of people want to buy their new phone, they will earn a lot of money, i don't see any other phone for dat price with those beast specs.