Fall Out 4

onemanarmy720

Will my i5 4460 and gtx 960 SSC 2GB  be enough to comfortably play fall out 4 at 1080p 60Hz on one monitor?

CPU: I7 8086K                              MOBO: Gigabyte Z370 Aorus Gaming 5   RAM: 16Gb G-Skill 3200mHz

GPU: GTX 1070 FE 8GB            CASE: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX           OS: Windows 10

PSU: EVGA 650G                      SSD: 250GB Samsung Evo                       HDD: 1000GB WD BLUE

Probably, it'll likely be a bit harder to run than Skyrim.

Spoiler

Prometheus (Main Rig)

CPU-Z Verification

Laptop: 

Spoiler

Intel Core i3-5005U, 8GB RAM, Crucial MX 100 128GB, Touch-Screen, Intel 7260 WiFi/Bluetooth card.

Phone:

Game Consoles:

Spoiler

Softmodded Fat PS2 w/ 80GB HDD, and a Dreamcast.

If you want my attention quote my post, or tag me. If you don't use PCPartPicker I will ignore your build.

We will need to wait and see but I believe that youll be able to play Fallout 4 with that at reasonable settings.

Yes, but I'm not sure if you'll get solid 60 FPS.

CPU: Ryzen 5 3600X            | Cooler: Deepcool AK400      | Motherboard: B550 Elite AX V2  | Storage: Samsung 980 Pro 1TB  |

RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB   | GPU: MSI RTX 3060 Ti        | Case: NZXT H440 (Red/Black)    | PSU: EVGA 650W G2             |

Yea probobly, if you can run bf4 you can fallout 4

Sample Text ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Yes, but try to link it up to your toaster or rice cooker, according to the recommended specs you can get a nifty performance boost off it.

I'm telling the truth! I AM a 12 year old girl!

Funny how everyone already knows how Fallout 4 will run...

But seriously, I expect it to work fine, since a 960 is an average to good card and they can't exclude the biggest part of pc gamers who have that or lower end cards.

Mah Build:  CPU: Intel i7-7700K COOLING: NZXT Kraken X52 GPU: Asus Strix GTX 1080 MOBO: Asus Strix Z270F RAM: 16GB GSKILL TridentZ RGB 3000 

CASE: In Win 303 STORAGE: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB, Seagate 1TB  SSHD PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 750W