Nvidia control panel disappeared with Windows 10 ?

The Pizza Thief

Hey guys, after some trouble installing the drivers for my 970s I noticed that Nvidia control panel is nowhere to be found. I just want to check if it is set to SLI. Any thoughts? How to activate it or install it?

6bEhgPB.png?1

edit:  Can't find it

Z1cXoFn.png

TnZLvSl.png?1

Install the latest drivers.

I'm running the .63 drivers with my 970 on windows 10 and they have worked great so far.

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

Works here.

OascctQ.png

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

Install the latest drivers.

I'm running the .63 drivers with my 970 on windows 10 and they have worked great so far.

I have those, but I don't have Nvidia control panel. You used to be able to right click the home screen and access it from there. Now what? 

I have those, but I don't have Nvidia control panel. You used to be able to right click the home screen and access it from there. Now what? 

Right click on the desktop, it already do that since Windows 7.

This is me: 

Z1cXoFn.png

Can you try right click on your desktop see if it show up? 

Idk :/

Try rebooting your PC, my nvidia control panel didn't show up until after I did that.

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

I've rebooted my PC like 5 times since I installed everything yesterday, didn't work

btw, does your DXdiag show DX12 or DX11.3? 

@

Ah, I opened mine from the notification area :

G3C9J1W.png

That's how I always have.

I can't find it if I use the search menu either.

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

There is nothing in the notification area either... /: 

Reinstall driver? Also, does your DXdiag show DX11.3 or DX12? Just curious.

Reinstall driver? Also, does your DXdiag show DX11.3 or DX12? Just curious.

nyePc8T.png

nyePc8T.png

Are you using GTX 970? Because i know two people have GTX 970 show DX11.3 on dxdiag.

Are you using GTX 970? Because i know two people have GTX 970 show DX11.3 on dxdiag.

860M.

Maxwell.

(GM107)

@

Use GPU-Z to see if you have SLI on or off, since that's what you were asking for.

@Nineshadow should I use DDU to uninstall every nvidia driver and then download the driver manually ?

I guess you should try that.

This is happening to me as well. GTX 960. No NVIDIA Control Panel to be found. Also GeForce Experience isn't in the system tray at all (even when it's open).

I have fixed this in my case. What I did was roll back the graphics driver (press windows key + R, type devmgmt.msc, press enter, go into display adapters, then your card, go to driver tab and click roll back driver), then reinstalled it with GeForce Experience. This fixed it immediately. Obviously the driver had been installed with Windows Update in the first place and it can't have installed properly.

I have fixed this in my case. What I did was roll back the graphics driver (press windows key + R, type devmgmt.msc, press enter, go into display adapters, then your card, go to driver tab and click roll back driver), then reinstalled it with GeForce Experience. This fixed it immediately. Obviously the driver had been installed with Windows Update in the first place and it can't have installed properly.

Same thing, only I used DDU and then downloaded the latest driver manually while having my internet connection off, just to make sure windows update wasn't doing anything I didn't want.

Same thing, only I used DDU and then downloaded the latest driver manually while having my internet connection off, just to make sure windows update wasn't doing anything I didn't want.

Excuse my ignorance, but what's DDU?