Whos upgraded to 10 then?

XDroidie626

Despite having made it clear that I wouldn't provide tech support for Win10, I've had so many calls this evening that I am almost forced to make a bunch of virtual Win7+GWX.exe and Win10 machines. 

Weirdly enough, everyone I spoke to tonight either wants to roll back or stop the upgrade from happening.  Over here at LTT everyone is hyped up, in the real world it seems like nobody wants anything to do with it.

Despite having made it clear that I wouldn't provide tech support for Win10, I've had so many calls this evening that I am almost forced to make a bunch of virtual Win7+GWX.exe and Win10 machines. 

Weirdly enough, everyone I spoke to tonight either wants to roll back or stop the upgrade from happening.  Over here at LTT everyone is hyped up, in the real world it seems like nobody wants anything to do with it.

That's kinda odd. Other than Steelseries Engine 2 not working at all I've found Windows 10 to be a massive improvement. Don't forget LTT is part of the real world, we're not all fictional. :)

I'm fully upgraded. I've played around with the test builds so it's everything that I expected. Nothing too crazy different. 

Black/Red Beast: CPU: i7 4790k Cooling: Hyper 212 Evo MB: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 GPU: MSI GTX 980 RAM: 16GB 1866 HyperFury X SSD: 256GB Samsung Evo 840