Windows 10 Installation error

R3DOPS

after downloading windows 10 it gave me this error.. what do i do.. 

post-146848-0-83452400-1438180953_thumb.

post-146848-0-83452400-1438180953_thumb.

Close ALL your programs. press try again

reboot computer

if u try everything that anyone have ever said. go use the microsoft tool installer

Already did that... did you honestly think that would work? 

Will it be possible to download a complete installation file of windows 10 to run off a USB stick?  Or are we all stuck using our old windows installation disc and then running windows update?

i7 4790k @4.7 | GTX 1070 Strix | Z97 Sabertooth | 32GB  DDR3 2400 mhz | Intel 750 SSD | Define R5 | Corsair K70 | Steel Series Rival | XB271, 1440p, IPS, 165hz | 5.1 Surround
PC Build

Desk Build

yes cause it worked for me and numerous poeple

Well it did not work for me as you see.... 

Will it be possible to download a complete installation file of windows 10 to run off a USB stick?  Or are we all stuck using our old windows installation disc and then running windows update?

I might just wait or reinstall windows 7 or something i dont know... people are not helping and i cant find anything that worked on Reddit or any ware else... ill just wait... or somone can help and give me something that might actually work 

I might just wait or reinstall windows 7 or something i dont know... people are not helping and i cant find anything that worked on Reddit or any ware else... ill just wait... or somone can help and give me something that might actually work 

I did a quick search, looks like it should be very easy to do a clean install.  You can either create a bootable USB stick for a fresh install using the regular installer after you've downloaded it, or you can download the ISO file from Microsoft and do it that way.

i7 4790k @4.7 | GTX 1070 Strix | Z97 Sabertooth | 32GB  DDR3 2400 mhz | Intel 750 SSD | Define R5 | Corsair K70 | Steel Series Rival | XB271, 1440p, IPS, 165hz | 5.1 Surround
PC Build

Desk Build